TDRP20-35: “'Truth never damages a cause that is just.'” (201025)

The USS Taylorholic Durant is considered to be the Flagship of the UFS Fleet. We are honoured to have Admiral Mike Calhoun as our former CO and as a current crew member, as well as other luminaries. We are para-RPers and storytellers. Using live, in-the-moment chat, we listen, read, respond, and create a new story as a collective of writers jamming on a theme. We are given a context – a place to begin and then improvise together what happens next, and what happens after that… and where does that take us.
That sense of being in fellowship with other creative people who understand the overall context and environment while writing a story that is vibrant and alive creates a sense of enjoyment and togetherness. Our goal on Durant is to foster that sense of belonging, to embrace good RP etiquette, and to have tons of fun!

Roleplay Times: Saturdays 9:00am SLT
Commanding Officer: Evelyn Rieko
Executive Officer: Greenlantern Excelsior

Moderators: Greenlantern Excelsior, Evelyn Rieko

Poison Toocool
Command - Vice Admiral
Command - Vice Admiral
Duty Post: Chief Intel/2nd Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Taylorholic Durant
Grid: SL

"The desert surrounds your every step and you walk forever a thirsty man."
-Christopher Pike

“Truth never damages a cause that is just.”
-Mahatma Gandhi

=====OOC======
MISSION TDRP20-35
Sun Oct 25, 2020
OOC Preparation
==============

STARDATE: 201025
CREW CALL TIME: 1100 SLT Sharp

STARFLEET LOCATION TO MEET: Durant
RP STARTS: TBA

WHAT TO WEAR:
See Team Instructions
Durant Chat Relay

MISSION LEAD/GM: RAdm Toocool
POST ORDER: Will be decided, and posted, by the Mission Leader just prior to mission start (and sometimes adjusted in the RP if necessary).
ARRIVING LATE? Ensure to enter the scene in a logical manner.
NEED TO LEAVE EARLY? Justify your exit.
PROPER ADDRESS: Our XO is addressed as Captain Rieko or XO or Exec. Our CO is addressed as Admiral or Admiral Toocool or Captain Toocool. Please don't use "Captain" without a surname as we won't know who you are addressing ;)

PREMISE:
At last Vice Admiral Toocool and a small delegation was able to meet Her Majesty Queen Nalia of the Nadeuns. The Official Welcoming Ceremony was completed and Toocool was about to begin diplomatic talks while receiving reports from Science and Engineering as to the possible solutions for the problems on Nadeu Prime when... what we understand now is a member of the 'untouchable' class of Nadeu managed to find their way into the Throne Room and cast themselves at the feet of our Science Officer, begging for asylum. This immediately threw a monkey-wrench into the proceedings as Royal Guards rushed to arrest them and remove them from the Palace. What would happen then we could not yet say but, given their level of hysteria, it clearly was going to be, at the very least, a severe punishment. Vice Admiral Toocool then was forced to take the creature under her protection, in spite of the Prime Directive, at least until talks could be scheduled to deal with the situation. The 'Octic' - as apparently the outcasts on this planet are called - was diagnosed as being severely dehydrated and malnourished. In sympathy for their plight, and in respect of their request for asylum, she made the decision to remove them from the scene. She ordered them to be beamed directly to sick bay under the supervision of Dr Narak and Durant Security. She assured Her Majesty that the Octic would be returned to Nadeu after treatment, but in the meantime requested that Durant Command be fully apprised as to the letter of Nadeun judicial process in this regard. Both Away Teams were recalled to the Durant pending consultation with the Captain and XO as to our next steps.

YOU SHOULD HAVE READ:
TDRP20-32: "The Admiral's Brief" (201004)
viewtopic.php?f=885&t=32420

TDRP20-33: "'Mislike me not for my complexion'" (201011)
viewtopic.php?f=885&t=32436

Captain's Personal Log (201011)
viewtopic.php?p=207954#p207954

TDRP20-34: "How loud can be the silence" (201018)
viewtopic.php?f=885&t=32456

Captain's Personal Log (201018)
viewtopic.php?p=207984#p207984

LCARS Sector Chart (directions):
https://wiki.ufstarfleet.org/wiki/index ... Sector_Map

OOC================================
SIM Concept: Poison Toocool, Evelyn Rieko
Historian: Hal Jordan (GreenLantern Excelsior)
====================================
Poison Toocool
Command - Vice Admiral
Command - Vice Admiral

=^- MESSAGE FROM NADEU PRIME =^=

To: Vice Admiral Poison Toocool
Commanding Officer
USS Taylorholic Durant

Re: Science Report
Colea, Chief Yudee
Royal Science Advisor

On the request of your Away Team I am providing more details on our issues.

In the past one hundred years, we have seen a marked difference in the climate of our planet. Barren, rocky, with not much in the way of surface water, Nadeu Prime has slowly been changing. The amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere has increased, perhaps because of age-old farming practices but also because of technology that stripped the water molecules from oxygen in order to provide the basic necessary drinking water that was and is vital to our survival.

As an alternative to mining the atmosphere for water, we drilled into the planet crust in order to retrieve viable water, but over the years the aqueducts in the upper crust have been drained and we are forced to go deeper and deeper. Now excessive water mining has led to the destruction of precious ecological areas and frequent earthquakes. Also, we have used a method of drilling that projects sand with high pressure through the bedrock, and, while this results in water being pushed to the surface, the chemicals released have harmed our atmosphere. But even if a safe method of water extraction from the planet itself could be devised, this is a finite resource and will not resolve our issues long-term.

As part of a new initiative begun by Her Majesty Queen Nalia, the Yudee class was put to work on devising a weather control device that would convert water into water vapor and release it into the air. The warm air would rise and create clouds, which would then cool and cause precipitation. The rain would then be collected in cisterns and watersheds that have been constructed over the past year. As you are no doubt aware, the Yudee developed this technology and have had several successful tests but there are two problems.

First, there is not enough water available on Nadeu to make the technology work efficiently, even if every single person gave their ration for a day. Second, our solar panels, although efficient, stop collecting photons when the clouds form. This means the Regna shuts down, and very little water is then created. And the water used in the attempt is mostly lost to us.

We understand that your Starfleet Engineer feels a superior form of solar panel and more advanced technology may assist us in improving the power output to our Regna. This we are willing to try, if the Queen authorizes it. In addition, we understand from the Starfleet Science Officer that aqueducts detected from the Starship in orbit may assist us to find new sources deeper within the planet crust. We would appreciate a further discussion in this regard to see if there is a less invasive way to remove this water. Once the details are known to us they may be presented to Her Majesty for approval. Both these things would give us some foundation for hope.

From myself as well as all Yudee scientists, I offer grateful thanks for your continued cooperation and understanding in dealing with the complex issues we face here. I hope to meet with your Officers again soon.

=^= MESSAGE ENDS =^=
Poison Toocool
Command - Vice Admiral
Command - Vice Admiral

CAPTAIN'S LOG
USS TAYLORHOLIC DURANT
STARDATE 201024
================

<recording start>

We have an unprecedented situation here. The issue with the water supply on Nadeu Prime - which is the reason we are here and the reason our presence was requested - is now secondary to… the potential results of an action taken by a Nadeu known as Sprago, who has been in our sick bay these last two days. When they came aboard they were pitiful to behold, quivering with thirst and practically fainting with terror. I tried to speak with them in those first few hours but their hysterics made things difficult. In the end I had to leave them to the kind attentions of our medical team and take steps to deal with the diplomatic storm their entry to the Throne Room of the Nadeun Royal Palace had initiated.

Thankfully I had one thing in my favour - that the Queen had, herself, asked for assistance from Starfleet, and that meant that she, at least, had opened her mind just a little to the possible knowledge and expertise that we might be able to offer, in a spirit of generosity and friendship. She allowed me to correspond with the Chief Yudee with reference to the water shortage. She herself agreed to meet with me over comms to discuss Mr Sprago’s circumstances after I reviewed the documentation that had been provided to me about Naduen judicial customs and traditions.

In any other case I would probably be most interested in their procedures as they are thought provoking. But in this case, as I will be intimately involved, understanding the letter of their laws and marrying them with our own Federation and Starfleet directives and laws to come to a fair and just ruling… will involve several people, Nadeu as well as Starfleet.

Her Majesty and I have agreed that, since those known as ‘The Octic’ have no place in Nadeun society, do not have access to education, or the opportunity to work, they are not really qualified to speak for themselves in a Court of Law. Therefore, to be fair to the Defendant, the court will be balanced between Nadeuns who may speak to their traditions and truths, and Starfleet Personnel who may do the same.

This is, in my opinion, an incredible opportunity to hear and understand multiple cultures and perspectives, with the goal of providing a fair trial.

I am proud to have the opportunity to choose members of my crew to represent themselves, their cultures and the Federation in this. I think Mr Sprago is still a bit uncertain, but they certainly seem smart enough to understand that they have an opportunity now to speak for those of their ‘class’, and I have agreed to speak in their Defense.

<recording ends>
Greenlantern Excelsior
Command - Captain
Command - Captain
Duty Post: USS Taylorholic Durant
Grid: Second Life Grid

CAST OF CHARACTERS
=================

Nalia (Nadeun High Queen), Rensu Class ((TPris))
Torzu (Nadeun Eminent Law Expert), Rensu Class ((Leninah))
Poison Toocool (Vice Admiral), CO
Mal Woka (Nadeun Royal Aunt), Rensu Class ((Cheryl Skinstad))
Evelyn Rieko (Captain), XO
Primu (Nadeun Palace Steward), Chief Kuni ((GreenLantern Excelsior))
Narek Siva'nek (Lieutenant JG), Medical (narayansivananda)
Shelak (Lokhos (Infantry Officer) Royal Guards), Rensu Class ((Rain Torvalar))
Dan Hunsaker (Crewman 2nd Class), Science Technician ((danhunsaker))
Colea (Nadeun), Chief Yudee, Royal Science Advisor ((Evelyn Rieko))
Silvio Rosca (Lieutenant JG), Vice Chief Engineering
Sprago (Nadeun), Octic ((Poison Toocool))

Left to right, back row: Nalia, Primu, Siva'nek, Sprago
Left to right, front row: Woka, Colea, Hunsaker, Toocool, Rieko, Shelak, Torzu, Rosca
Greenlantern Excelsior
Command - Captain
Command - Captain

RP NARRATIVE
===========

Queen Nalia stands at the open door behind the throne and looks around to see that everything is as it should be. A hard task given that they are trying to mesh these alien Federation creatures and their traditions with the Nadeun traditional way of doing things. Seeing that things are prepared and ready, Nalia makes her regal way to her throne and once settled, nods to Primu to signal she is ready.

Torzu: Taking her position among the assembled, her commanding presence exuding the sombre dutiful aura her years of study and devotion to the following of Kruark and the Nadeun ways has bestowed upon her. Her eyes warmly and softly pass across the gathered Rensu and Yudee. A flicker and perhaps a hint of warmness turning cooler as she glances a little faster across the Sotar. Her smile turning neutral as she just about acknowledges the presence of the Kuni before it vanishes completely as she fixes an ice cold stare at the defendant Octic. Maintaining it for a few moments as a sniper would their aim as she thumps her papers onto the chair and shakes her head in clear and obvious disgust.

Poison Toocool materializes in the Throne Room of the Nadeun Royal Palace, satisfied she is as prepared as she can be for what is about to happen. She admits to a slight apprehension. Sprago had placed a great deal of trust in her. She had, of course, over the years of her career, been involved in presenting evidence or making determinations in various Starfleet associated situations, but this was a first. It was a first diplomatically. She admired the Nadeun Queen enormously for having the willingness, the thoughtfulness and the open-mindedness to allow members of Starfleet to be present and speak as part of this traditional process. She nods to several people as she moves to her assigned spot next to the Queen on the dais. She places her handful of PADDs on the seat provided, and moves to stand at ease, eyes on those taking their places.

Mal Woka enters the Nadeun Palace feeling uneasy about aliens being within these sacred walls. She casts a look round at the others. She carefully assesses where she is to stand in her assigned position. Nadeuns have their traditions, and today there is a specific structure to the proceedings set out in the Sacred Scrolls and practiced for centuries. Each class has their place, as ordained by the gods. She proceeds to her specific place and stands to attention. 'The Octic' have no place in Nadeun society, do not have access to education, or the opportunity to work, they are not really qualified to speak for themselves in a Court of Law. Therefore, it has been deemed to be fair to the Defendant, the court will be balanced between us, the Nadeuns, who may speak to their traditions and truths, and Starfleet Personnel who may do the same. She is determined to make sure the traditions are adhered to in this setting.

Evelyn Rieko: As the shimmering lights of the teleporter fade, Rieko pulls down the tunic part of her uniform, wanting to look neat. She runs her fingers through the ends of her hair, feeling nervous, her mind filled with thoughts that a person will be on trial here today. The person's life is at stake here. She had been briefed by Captain Toocool, and had met the defendant after they received medical treatment onboard the Durant. The Nadeun culture was indeed interesting. To be executed by simply entering a building seems extreme to her, but she realizes this is just a different culture with different laws and rules. She feels as Starfleet they are infringing a bit on the Prime Directive, but as they are not giving this culture advanced technology or trying to change Nadeun culture, she feels they are within the boundaries of Federation Law, and not breaching the Prime Directive. She walks into the Palace, looks around and admires the decor. She bows to the Royals and nods to the Durant crew, then takes her position.

Primu walked to his assigned location and took up a respectful stance. Rather than his customary position with head slightly bowed, he stood ramrod-straight with head held high, looking at fellow Nadeuns as equals. He would be asked to speak for himself and all Kuni this day, and he was determined to do so with intelligence and courage. He nodded to the others and (somewhat insubordinately) broke the silence. "Good morning, everyone."

Narek Siva'nek enters the palace grand room on footsteps softly, noting those in the room and the configuration of where each person stood. Bows slightly to those up front and takes my place where I stand at attention. Ready to speak and help in any way that I may. I look forward quietly and listen.

Shelak: Back straight and each step with precision as a proper Sotar, Shelak moves into the throne room and can't help but feel tension upon seeing the Starfleeters. Conflict brewed deep within him at his Queen, for she was his Queen and deserved all respect, but letting these outsiders invade our planet, and further allowing them to take place in this farce of a trial for a Green? Unthinkable! Determined not to let his disgust show, he clamps down on his fangs as he gives the proper respectful nod to the Queen before taking his place. Hopefully this disgrace of a trial would be over with quickly and he could get back to his normal duties. Standing and fuming, he looked around the room at the Starfleeters taking positions that should be occupied by proper Nadeu and before he might do or say something ... regretful, he stood ramrod straight and looked at the wall in front of him, trying to ignore the red Starfleeter in his line of sight

Dan Hunsaker: Materializing in the unfamiliar palace, they resisted the urge to look around, instead hurrying to their assigned position and snapping smartly to attention, before noting that they're pretty much the only one doing so. Sheepishly, they relax into the at-ease pose - more accurately titled parade rest. Stifling a curse at themselves, they try to keep their face clear of their nervousness, as well as their self-resentment of their own nerves.

Colea walked in, took her place, and looked at the Starfleet as they materialized in the palace. She hopes they can help and be a part of the solution in Nadeu Prime, not just the solution to the drought that has plagued Nadeu Prime, but hopefully the solution to save Sprago and to be a catalyst for change. She had not been able to sleep well since hearing of Sprago entering the Palace and being captured. Oh Sprago, she thought I wish I had known your plan. I would have stopped you, or tried to. There has to be a better way than this. She looked at the assembled and responded "Good morning. Greetings to all."

Silvio Rosca beamed down to a walkway just outside of the palace, he looks up, taking in the exterior he says out loud, to himself, "impressive." He then entered the doors to the palace and looked around. He had wondered what the interior was like and was not surprised it was so grand. He looked at his crewmates and the Nadeuns and nodded. Having received prior instructions on where he was to stand, he took his spot and waited for the trial to begin.

Queen Nalia takes a moment to look around at all in attendance before her gaze falls on the accused. "Sprago of the Octic class stands accused of breaking our laws. They have stepped where it is death for them to step. But they have asked asylum of our Federation guests, and that has given them this hearing. We will abide by the decision found here." Nalia sits back and prepares to listen. Whatever she thinks of these proceedings is not apparent on her reptilian features.

Torzu stands, and after a moment speaks clearly. "Most of you here, that are from here, know me. I am Torzu, and most importantly, a Nadeun." Looks around picking out the other Nadeuns and nodding her long face in acknowledgment of their presence. "I studied with the Veeco as you will know, and have devoted my life to understanding the ways and beliefs and teachings of the Ancient Ones and of our god Kruark, as have many of you, I know. I have been fortunate to learn much and have shared that knowledge with other Nadeuns through lectures and teachings, as is our way." Speaking just a little softer she repeats those last words. "As is our way," and pauses as if underlying that. "I have specialised recently in our laws which is why I am here today as the prosecutor in this case." She stands rigidly upright, displaying obvious pride in who she is - and foremost, of being a Nadeun.

Toocool draws in a deep breath and begins, "Your Majesty, Nadeuns, members of Starfleet, let me introduce myself. I am Vice Admiral Poison Toocool, Captain of the Federation starship USS Taylorholic Durant. I have served as a member of Starfleet for ten Terran years and advanced from the rank of Cadet to Vice Admiral in that time. I was given my first command when I was only an Ensign working in the Gamma Quadrant far from established Federation worlds and bases. I... am an orphan, I have no family, no parents or siblings. I was raised by... a foster mother. When I came to Starfleet I... hoped to find some order in the chaos of a life lived on the outskirts of society. I had no social skills and I was unused to four walls, a bed, regular meals." Toocool looked pensive: "Starfleet not only gave me an education and a job to do... they provided me with clothing, meals, medical care and something I had not expected but learned to appreciate. They accepted me as I was, yet strove to help me help myself to improve, to grow. They challenged me to be more than I was. I hope every day to rise to that challenge. Starfleet became the family I had never had. I am mother, father, sister, brother to my crew. I have sworn to be responsible for each of their lives in my capacity as Captain." She bowed her head.

Woka: Proudly she begins to introduce herself. She takes a deep breath. "My name is Mal Woka. I am Nadeun, the Royal Aunt to the High Queen, I am Rensu Class. To tell you a little about my background, as the younger daughter of the grandmother, I could have been made Queen, but my sister's daughter was chosen. What is done is done. Since my sister is no longer of this world, in a way that makes me the Queen Mother. I was instrumental in making the betrothal between the Chief Sotar, Merau, and my niece, Nalia, take place. I oversaw the ceremony."

Rieko: "Greetings all assembled here. I am Captain Evelyn Rieko, First Officer to our Commanding Officer Vice Admiral Poison Toocool onboard the USS Taylorholic Durant. Being the First Officer means I am the assistant, and in most cases confidant of the Commanding Officer. I help her make important decisions and make sure the crew is taken care of, having what they need to perform and making sure along with Medical that they are fit for duty physically and emotionally. I am honored to be allowed to be a part of these proceedings."

Primu looked at his Queen and began to speak. "My name is Primu. I am a Nadeun of the Kuni class, the lowest..." looked pointedly at Sprago "...RECOGNIZED class on the planet. I come from the city of Bontadura, where I was taught from a young age to serve those born into the classes above me. Through loyal service over many years, I ascended to the designation of Chief Kuni, which means that all other Kuni come to me for advice and to ask permission for interaction with superior classes. I am the Palace Steward, which means that I am the leading servant in the building. I was allowed to have no formal education, as all Kuni can expect. I am mostly interested in ceremonies and rituals, having learned to perform with pride all of the various motions and speeches that are required. I speak today as a representative of all Kuni, a group of Nadeuns who are being allowed to die of thirst, because water itself is deemed to be more important than our miserable lives. I also speak with respect and love for..." looked at the Starfleeters and again at Sprago "...EVERYONE present, regardless of species or class. And as the lowest of the low..." with gaze firmly fixed on Sprago "...I also choose to speak for those who have no voice."

Siva'nek: Looking toward the Queen, in a strong firm baritone voice I speak to the whole of the room. "I am Dr. Narek Siva'nek. I am half Vulcan and half human, a blended entity of two worlds. Born and raised on Vulcan, I grew up on a hot desert-like planet much like this one the Nadeuns reside upon. I am one child of four to my parents. I studied medicine to become the healer to not only Vulcans on my home world but to any and all who need. I joined Starfleet rather than my homeworld's Vulcan fleet to work on Xenobiology and study and or help medically other beings different from myself. It is my duty to serve all that ask."

Shelak: Still staring straight ahead at the wall, he hisses to clear his throat. "I am Shelak, Lokhos of the Royal Guard. As the Sotar representative, I am here at the behest of our Queen, although I must admit, I am confused as to why we are even here today. To even acknowledge this..." pauses and obviously changes what he was about to say and hisses out: "'trial' is going against all tradition." He bites off the rest of his words and simply stops talking.

Hunsaker: Nerves rising, they introduce themselves as calmly as possible. This is their first trial, and they aren't even the defendant. "I am Crewman 2nd Class Dan Hunsaker, of Earth. In Starfleet, I serve as a Technical Science Specialist, but before that I worked in the civilian sector as a hologram technology service and repair technician. I recently gained a twin, which has given me a somewhat unique perspective on questions of belonging and individual value. I ... hope that perspective will prove helpful today." They calm a bit as they realize they barely stammered through that at all.

Colea steps forward and says, "I am Colea of the Yudee Class, the learned ones. I am the top scientist here on Nadeu Prime, and advisor to the Queen on all things scientific. My parents were two of the greatest scientific and learned minds of the period, Corius and Leara. I had a good upbringing and was shown love and care from both my parents. I am a well-adjusted and happy person, and a respected scientist. I noticed my parents were passionate about my education but they were not passionate about each other. As I grew older I realized my parents were not in love, although they both loved me and they did like and respect each other. I share this today with you all to let it be known that also I believe in the teachings and laws of Kruark, I believe love and friendship is a valuable thing. and I believe all Nadeuns should have equal rights." She looks to the Queen, then straight ahead again.

Rosca looks around, clears his throat and says, "Greetings, my name is Lieutenant Silvio Rosca. I am from a planet called Vulcan which has a similar climate to Nadeu Prime. Although I was born on Vulcan, I am a Human. I was abandoned on Vulcan as an infant and raised there. I joined Starfleet at age 18 and served as a security officer for many years. During a war I was imprisoned in an enemy detention camp for 8 Terran years. When I was finally freed I found my way back to Starfeet, this time serving as an engineer. Starfleet has provided me with many opportunities, a place to call home, and the family I never had as a child." He nods, looking at his crewmates. "It is a true honor to be with you here today and to take part in these proceedings."

Torzu: Rising to her feet, Torzu tugs on her tendril before facing the Rensu, opening her arms wide speaking loudly, clearly and her voice filling the room from corner to corner. "My fellow Nadeuns, my colleagues, my friends and my family. It is with great sorrow we assemble today in the face of such testing times in our history. Though we have faced such times before we have always come through because of two reasons." She pauses allowing the waves of her voice to wash over the gathering to be backfilled by a potent expectant silence. "Kruark wishes it! Is the first of those reasons. In the grace of our god and the benevolence of our Ancient Ones we are permitted to exist and flourish." She pauses again in reverence of the name of Kruark, a trick learned during her time as a Veeco, before punching the air with her confident voice again. "Our ways and our laws, are the second." Her gaze now more firm and penetrating, she continues. "Today we are faced with a direct challenge to both of those foundation stones of our very existence." She looks directly at the defendant and points as if stabbing, her pointing remaining perfectly still as her gaze commences briefly at the Octic before scanning around the gathering as she speaks with a new tone "This.... affront to our ways and beliefs AND ! .. and ... to Kruark! ....Is not even contested! For this Octic." She hisses a little and licks her teeth as if clearing a bad taste at having to say the very name "Did what they did, it is not even challenged, and is not the question we are here to discuss. What IS the question, and do not be fooled into thinking by these outsiders it is anything other, is whether our ways and our beliefs in the god Kruark, who has given us EVERYTHING we have! Is to be ALLOWED to be abused and violated and treated with utter contempt in this way!" Finally, she drops her pointing arm and concludes more calmly. "I put it to you all, we would be and will be NOTHING if we permit this. Not faithful servants of Kruark, not respectful of our befores, not honouring our ways and beliefs. And most certainly not Nadeun." Bowing her head, her voice slowly echoes a few words that resonate the very fabric of the space. "The way that it was is the way it shall always be. Consider this as you hear the pitiful twisted false arguments you will hear from the defence, dominated as they will surely be NOT by Nadeun words but by the words of meddling intrusive outsiders who know NOTHING of what it is to be Nadeun!" She repeats as her words echo in the silence as she slowly takes her seat. "The way that it was is the way it shall always be."

/con't
Greenlantern Excelsior
Command - Captain
Command - Captain

Toocool allows silence to fall for a moment before she begins: "Your Majesty, Honoured Nadeuns, Members of Starfleet. I am here today to present to you the case of the outcast known as Sprago. They live the life of an untouchable. They are a member of an unrecognized class of Nadeuns called the Octic. When a Nadean youngling is born, it is assigned its place based on the colour of its scales. If a youngling is green, it is considered to be an abomination. In the best scenario, their parents will take them to the Veeco where they might be trained as priests. In the worst scenario their existence might be hidden and the innocent youngling might be left on the mountainside one night to perish and remove the stain from their family honor." Toocool's voice is grave. "The Octic receive no recognition. They are not considered worthy of receiving any rations, education, they are provided no work. They exist, hidden in caves in the mountains, scrabbling in the dust for their sustenance. They grieve the fate of their younglings and their elders, but shed no tears, for every minute drop of moisture is vital to their survival." She looks to Shelak, and then away and says, "You may think the misfortune of their birth is enough to condemn them to this life of penance, this acute thirst, this everlasting hunger. But I ask you... who made the Nadeun?" Toocool repeats: "Who made the Nadeun? If Kruark made the choice to provide this world with five living colours of sentient beings, who has the right to decide one is not worthy of the life they gave?" Her words rang out in the Throne Room. "And if the life of one created by Kruark is something to be treasured and fostered, then I put it to you that Sprago is, by your own Traditions, a Creation of your Highest God, worthy of Life, and should have the same Freedoms bestowed on other Nadeuns to enter the Palace and beg for mercy from Her Majesty."

Woka: As she glances across the Palace, she fixes an ice cold stare at the defendant. She begins her opening statement. "When the Green Octic entered the palace, I immediately thought that this was either an assassination attempt, or an effort to inflict harm on the Queen. That was, I suppose, to be anticipated from a being of such a low class with no upbringing of honour and education about our traditions. It was a shock to then ascertain that they were not wishing to harm the High Queen but to ask for a way out of our whole way of life and traditions. These are of utmost importance to us, and at all times are to be adhered to and followed. In a way, what this Octic did was far worse than an attempt to harm someone of high class, because they were trying to be released from our ways. You are what you are in our land. Where you are born has enormous importance to our whole ethos and way of life. The Octic was dismissing this and so dismissing us all." She eyes the Octic maliciously. "I repeat what the Torzu stated. The way that it was is the way it shall always be. If you are born into this world, you stay in this world and in your class."

Rieko listens to the prosecutor Torzu, and then to the defense from Captain Toocool. She looks to Torzu and says, "I have a comment if you will indulge me please honored Nadeuns, and guests. To you, let's consider this," she looks at the Rensu prosecutor, "Are you not thinking beings that can learn and grow? I mean no disrespect to you or your Gods, but have you ever considered your God Kruark may have given you this obstacle to consider so that you can learn from it and become better beings? Make new choices? On Earth and on New Gaul where I was born, we have laws, but we add to them and make changes as needed when we realize something is wrong about that law. We amend them. We call the additions amendments. This is something you could consider."

Primu looked around at those in the room and considered his words carefully. A Nadeun could be executed here today, and if his statement were too brash, it could be him! But if his statement were not forceful enough, Sprago could be killed. "From a very young age, I learned from my ancestors the phrase 'the way that it was is the way it shall always be,' and up until now I believed that with all my being. Recently, I have come to question that phrase. Many years ago, water was plentiful and life was easy. Today there is a water shortage, Nadeuns are thirsty, and many are dying. Up until recently, Nadeuns were resigned to accept their fate and prepare to die. Today we have invented a weather control device that will make it rain! Up until recently, those inside the Palace were required to follow strict ceremonial rules. Today we stand inside the Palace, in the presence of aliens from another world! It is obvious to me that the way it is, is NOT ALWAYS the way it shall always be. Circumstances change, and Kruark knows that we Nadeuns must change if we are to survive." He pointed his index-digit at each Nadeun in the room, in turn, finishing with Sprago. "Those of us born on Nadeu Prime are known as Nadeuns. We come in different colors, and our colors have been used to assign us to different classes, with different privileges. But the Starfleeters here did not recognize our classes when they arrived. To them, we are all aliens, perhaps more colorful than some they have encountered. To them, all Nadeuns are the same, with only superficial differences. And consider this: two Nadeuns meeting in complete darkness would not be able to determine each other's class. So perhaps it would be well for Nadeuns to close their eyes to scale colors and begin to treat everyone with respect and love."

Siva'nek: Still standing straight and still, shoulders back, but in a relaxed position, arms behind my back. Having heard what has been said so far, I ask a question, looking to the Queen then the Prosecutor Torzu. "May I ask why green is considered not worthy in your custom? Who declared this one color to be unworthy of any life or consideration? Why does your God Kruark allow them to be born to you? I grew up with the IDIC, Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations. At one time, Vulcans were a violent race, but we changed due to our nearly destroying ourselves. We began a new way, though some that did not wish those ways left our planet to seek another life. When we met Humans, we were unsure of them, but through time we Vulcans began to change again and open ourselves to new ideas and understanding. Some of us are born to both species, but accepted as full members of society. We accept the diversity and see it can be of value. I am simply wondering why birth color made one particular color outcast in your society. It seems tragic that potential talent is lost in this way." Bows my head in respect.

Shelak does the Nadeun equivalent of rolling his eyes as the Starfleeters speak with their strange tongue, and hears practically nothing they are saying as he almost willfully ignores them. Torzu's words though, were like water on the scales as she presented her argument, and he found himself preening with pride as she quotes the words ingrained in Nadeuian society. Yes! The way it SHOULD be! He found himself wanting to pump his arms in conviction, but instead rocked a little on his feet. "Torzu speaks truth. The way that it was is the way it shall always be. This tenet has been passed down from generation to generation from time immortal. To go against Kruark is to lose ourselves as Nadeuns. I would like to remind the Queen that while you asked these Starfleeters for help, their laws and regulations have no place here, and they should not be allowed to even have a place in this room. This is a Nadeun matter and it should stay a Nadeun matter. The outcast should be put to the death as is required by Nadeun law."

Hunsaker: Still unsure what to say, or how to put it, they take a deep breath before speaking. "I am not, myself, religious. I don't follow the teachings of any one deity. I do, however, wonder what purpose it would serve any deity to create five colors with only four classes? What service are the Octics to provide to their creator? It seems to me there ought to be some purpose for their existence, and that being chosen by Kruark directly to fulfill that purpose should be celebrated, rather than shunned. I wonder at the reasons these things have been 'the way that it was.' What kind of God is Kruark?" That wasn't what they'd meant to say, but it'll do, and probably better than the things they'd intended to say about their twin.

Colea's heart is beating fast as she hears the words from Primu. Primu is trying to save Sprago's life as she is also. She looks at Primu as he finishes his speech and nods to him. Her heart feels lighter, but she still felt worried for Sprago thinking of the unbending and hateful words of Torzu and Mal. They will not be satisfied until Sprago is dead. She says, to all assembled here, "I trust in our God Kruark." She inhaled deeply and slowly exhaled, calming herself. "I believe in Kruark. I know that he created all of us, and that means he also created the Octic. They are the children of Kruark as all of us Nadeuns are. Why would a just and perfect God create the Octic just so that we could hate them for being different, kill them for entering special buildings, speak badly of them, and let them starve and die of thirst? I do not believe these laws are from Kruark, but the way Nadeuns choose to interpret them. I believe we are all equals. We all should be allowed basic rights and care." She looks to Shelak, "Torzu speaks words of hate, and so do you. We are all Nadeuns, can't you understand this?" She looks at Torzu again. "I do not understand the Veecos, how you raise the Octic children and can so easily let them go out into a life of despair." She turns and looks at Sprago, trying to make eye contact with him. Then she says to the assembled, "I have been writing a paper on the Octic. I have observed them and spoken to Sprago before! They are a very wise and kind being. They do not deserve to die for the crime of trying to help their people. We should learn from the Starfleet!"

Rosca listens to the opening statements and finds more than one hits him like a punch in the gut. He looks at the Queen and says, "Having been an outcast myself at birth, I find the way your people cast aside an individual based on the color of their skin to be absolutely abhorrent. I believe in accepting everyone regardless of how they are born or their beliefs. It also appears that you treat them like substandard criminals. Having been a prisoner myself, I can assure you it is no way to live. You are all Nadeuns, and to cast aside anyone goes against everything myself and the Federation believe in. I think you must consider changing your outdated ways, even if they the are way they have always been."

Torzu turns and nods to the Queen. "I wish to ask of Shelak, of the Sotar, a proud warrior and Nadeun defender." Waits for Shelak to settle hisself: "Noble Shelak your family stretches back a long way in dutiful service to our people. Can you tell me in your own words what you saw in the chamber that day?"

Shelak: Hisses in a low voice as his fellow Nadeuns defend the outcast and acknowledges Torzu as she speaks to him in turn. He puffs out his chest, coming to proper military attention. "I was standing guard as I do, and on that day, against law and tradition, I did see the outcast come into this room by way of an open window. It fell to the floor and immediately crawled over to beg at the feet of a Starfleeter. I refrained from pulling my pistol and shooting it on the spot, I was tempered by not wanting to shoot anyone accidentally. It was then that it begged for asylum and I was told to stand down as the Starfleeters took it into their custody."

Torzu nods and adds further, "Do you believe what you witnessed was in accordance with the beliefs of our people or would be seen as acceptable by our Ancient Ones or Kruark in any way whatsoever?"

Shelak: "I do. An outcast is not allowed into the Palace. To see the outcast beg to be removed by the outsiders would cause the Ancient Ones to bare their fangs in anger as it did me so no, what I witnessed was an abomination in the eyes of Kruark. I am only displeased I was not allowed to pronounce judgment on the spot."

Torzu: "Thank you Shelak." Torzu rises again and addresses the Queen once more. "I wish to ask of Mal Woka of the Rensu, an honoured and devout member of our ruling class." Once again waits for the witness to settle themselves. "Mal Woka, putting aside for one moment your obvious loyalty to the Nadeun ways and traditions, can you tell me objectively what you saw in the chamber that day? And do you believe what you witnessed, again remaining objective, was in accordance with the existing beliefs of our people or would be seen as acceptable by our Ancient Ones or Kruark in any way whatsoever by our teachings?"

Woka: Standing proudly she begins. "That day an Octic transgressed all of our rules by entering a sacred place, asking the Starfleet to take them away to other worlds maybe, but certainly to be removed from here. Although we accept changes in learning and technology, the basic beliefs have always remained the same, and the class structure has always remained the same. Each class knows its purpose, and contributes to peace, harmony, strength and longevity. Our colours are to be revered. We are being coerced into believing that they do not matter. If we accept changes in our traditions will we not end up with anarchy and a classless society with no laws, rules and moreover an end to peace and harmony?"

Torzu: "Thank you, Mal Woka. The prosecution rests."

Toocool: "Your Majesty, I call upon the Chief Yudee, Colea, to answer the following question: in your scientific studies have you found any evidence that the Octic are not sentient beings? Do they lack in intelligence? Are they able to learn?"

Colea: "Honorable Starfleet Captain, I have studied the Octic, and I can tell you they are just as intelligent as any Nadeun or as any Starfleet officer. The Octic are just like everybody else, and I have data to show what I have found to back up these claims. May I add, on the day in question I saw a desperate person, that cares deeply for all Nadeuns and wants rights for all Nadeuns. Their name is Sprago!" She stops herself from adding 'they are my friend.' If she says this the court may think she is biased for this one Octic because they are her friend and would not see the bigger issue here. "The Octic Sprago is willing to give their life to help others." She continued. "Sprago was begging for asylum, for themself if possible, but they are a highly intelligent being and they are an Octic that studied with the Veeco as they grew up. Sprago knows the laws of Kruark as well as any Veeco does. What they are doing in truth is sacrificing their life to help the Octics, and if they are successful in helping the Octic get recognized as children of Kruark that should be treated fairly, they will not only be helping the Octic..." she pauses here and looks around the room then continues, "they will be helping all Nadeuns. Yes, Octic are able to learn."

Toocool: "Your Majesty, I call upon Doctor Siva'nek of Starfleet Medical, to answer the following question: in your examination of Sprago, did you find any difference between the Octic and the other classes of Nadeun?"

Siva'nek: Hearing my name being called by the Admiral, I calmly respond loud enough for all to hear, "Sir, the only difference found in the Octic Sprago and all people of green is that in their genetic makeup they are both male and female combined, what is called Sequential Hermaphrodites. This means they may change their gender from one to the other during their lives by choice, usually, and when they desire or need to. Nature has a place for them or they would not exist. Otherwise they are as intelligent as all other Nadeuns and as capable." Looks about the room while explaining this.

Toocool: "Thank you."

Torzu: Rising once more, she looks at the gathered and throws her hands up in the air. "I know not what we are doing here. That this Octic broke our laws, defiled our beliefs and invited outsiders to meddle into our internal affairs is not in question, it is all admitted! They are clearly guilty as charged and no matter what is said to try and twist our perception of those simple facts by people trying to impose their own beliefs and ways over ours for whatever sinister reasons they may have to their own benefit does! ... not! ... change! ... that! ... one! ...piece!" Torzu turns to face the defending party. "I know not of where you come from. What your beliefs are. What you consider right and wrong. Whether you are honourable or not. I do not know any of this. I do not need to know, however. I respect them because they are your beliefs and your ways, and I am sure you place much faith and dependence in them being so." Pausing again for a moment, leaving the feeling hanging in the air of a calm before a storm. "If in your world that is, I would honour and respect them while there. Yet here you are trying to impose those beliefs, YOUR beliefs on the Nadeun in OUR world. Worse still, you presume to lecture US on what OUR God might wish?! This is not your concern. It is meddling, and the sheer outright arrogance that YOU know better than US is highly offensive to most if not all of us! Your defence of this Octic is based on your beliefs for YOUR world and are utterly irrelevant here to Nadeuns on Nadeu. I move that this..." slows and gathers her objective strength and manages with obvious difficulty to spit out the name sandwiched between hisses "Sprago... needs to be punished. I do not, based on my extensive study, research and knowledge of the laws of our people believe that mercy is impossible. This Octic is guilty, that is in no doubt, and they should be punished, but I do not ask for the death penalty as I believe is my prerogative, for I am not as wise or presumptive enough to assume I can judge as Kruark will on this wretch. I ask that in keeping with our ways this Octic is confined for a period of time before being entrusted to the Veeco again for sorely needed re-conditioning. Also that these outsiders, if they remain here, stay out of meddling in our belief systems, or if they can't do that, they are sent back to their own world!. The way that it was is the way it shall always be."

Toocool said solemnly: "Your Majesty, as Defence I have been allotted time here to speak on behalf of the Defendant, Sprogo. It is my profound belief that they do not need me to speak on their behalf. They can speak for themselves. Therefore Sprago will speak, as per your Tradition, at the end of Closing, their Allocution Statement."

/con't
Greenlantern Excelsior
Command - Captain
Command - Captain

Woka: Looking very thoughtful she begins to speak. "I have thought long and hard about everything that I have heard, for and against the Green Octic. Once we have water in plentiful supply we can proceed as Kruark wished us to exist. Maybe we can accept a subtle change in our learning. The basic need for water drives any being to great heights of desperation. Maybe on this occasion our kind could forgive and pardon this Octic if they apologise. The Octic do not have access to the Rensu to submit requests or ask for help as the other classes do. They speak to the religious leaders to make requests, but it is rare we Rensu ever hear the requests or care to hear them. A slight adjustment to our system could incorporate that."

Rieko: "Say, I am not saying the Federation's way is the best way or only way." She spreads out her hands as she speaks, hoping it conveys her openness and willingness to understand the Nadeuns. "What I am saying is that, as Nadeuns are thinking and wise beings in some cases, you should try to open your minds to possibilities. It is possible your God is testing you to see if you can grow as beings and become enlightened to other possibilities. I feel if you must punish an Octic for entering a building they know they should not have entered, you could create a lesser sentence than death. They no chance to learn if they are dead."

Primu saw Colea nodding at him, acknowledging his contribution toward Sprago's defense. He nodded in return, recognizing the scientist as an ally. He began to speak carefully. A fellow Nadeun's life hung in the balance. "Without change, there is no growth, only stagnation and death. Change is common to everything in life. Mountains are slowly eroded into dust. The seasons change as our planet circles our sun. Scientific advancement occurs, enriching all of our lives. In our current situation, we must embrace change or we will die, all of us. We must stop wasting precious water, and ration it out. We must accept the assistance of the Starfleeters, because our own efforts to end the drought using the Regna have failed. And without the Starfleeters, Sprago the Octic, near death after making such a desperate move, would be dead and gone, and this trial would not be happening. I also believe that Kruark did not create the Octics only to have them destroyed by other Nadeuns. Kruark accepts change also, as evidenced by the fact that he has not struck us down for allowing aliens into the Palace. I have gone against Palace rules recently by using a communications device to access the Starfleeters records, reviewing their ancient texts to determine the basis of their philosophy. One saying in particular captured my attention, the idea that 'All are created equal.' I have come to believe that this is true, and that all Nadeuns are also created equal. So with this in mind, I propose that Sprago be taught the duties of the Palace Steward, and that, if such a ruling be made, I be allowed to enter the execution chamber in Sprago's place."

Siva'nek: Continues to stand stoically listening intently to all that is spoken in this great hall. My expression is calm and reserved. I am conflicted in the thought of not interfering with a people's traditions, and we barely know these Nadeuns and their ways or the why of their religious beliefs. I begin to speak. "Your Honors, my people the Vulcans had to change at one point in their lives due to great adversity of our own making. We tried a new way that has worked for us for the past 2200 Terran years. We became a new people and it allowed us to move into the stars and learn of new things and new peoples. It took time and courage for us to change, but it was the best outcome for my people. We live in peace and harmony in general, with plenty for all and relative happiness. I would think perhaps your ways might benefit in a new way of thinking and doing and living together. I would hope that those here today and all Nadeuns could find a way to be open and allow the Ortics to contribute and become a part of your society that would benefit you all. " Looks about the room as I speak this in a calm firm voice.

Shelak looks around the room at the Nadeuns and ignores the humans. "I still fail to see the point of this trial. I think that we should never have allowed the Starfleeters in, and to let them make a mockery of our laws goes against all that is." He turns to the Queen. "My Queen, I beg you to listen to Torzu, one who has groomed and steeped herself in the knowledge of the Ancient Ones, and do not allow the Starfleeters to come here and make a mockery of the Nadeuns. Although I cannot agree with allowing leniency and allowing it to live, she speaks as a proper Nadeun." Looking at Primu, he can't help but add to his question about Kruark, "You know? Maybe he IS striking us down, by taking away our water. Maybe if we were left alone we could have fixed our own problems. We haven't died yet. Who is to say we will? And to take the place of the outcast?" He turns back to the Queen. "Let me just end the both of them and we can move on from this, I beg of you."

Hunsaker: "It is not my place to decide what happens here today, but I have been invited, graciously, to provide my point of view. As it seems a death penalty is no longer on the table, I won't speak to that. But I will say this. Whatever your spiritual beliefs happen to be, it is not justice to punish folks simply for their coloration, nor the gender they experience."

Colea: "Your majesty Nalia, I am asking you, begging you, to consider my paper on the Octic. It is not completed, because I put it aside to focus only on the drought issue, but I can tell you and everyone here that the Octic are just as intelligent as anyone in this court. They care for each other. Sprago does their best to provide for them, but it is impossible for them to continue to exist if the Nadeuns continue to treat them as outcasts! They will die. We will all die in this drought while trying to make sure the Octic are mistreated. Primu is right and Captain Rieko is right, we are thinking beings, we can make changes, and as Primu said, change is common in all things! I believe the great Kruark wants us to use this opportunity to show mercy to Sprago and all Octics. Kruark is giving us the chance to be better beings. Sprago did nothing wrong! They are trying to help us be better Nadeuns. They are trying to make a positive change that is needed!!! They may be sent by Kruark!"

Rosca looks towards the Queen again and says, "Having heard the arguments presented here today, my stance has not changed at all. I still believe your culture and beliefs need to be changed so that all Nadeuns are treated the same regardless of their skin color, something they have absolutely no control over. I have heard honor mentioned here today, and I wonder where is the honor in what you are doing? Queen Nalia, I ask you to consider how you want to be remembered, as the Queen who brought equal treatment to ALL of her people, or as an oppressor who failed them?"

Silence fell then, and all eyes silently turned to the one standing in the dock, the one who had been silent during this whole affair. Who knows how many minutes passed, waiting. But Sprago cannot look at anyone at first. Silence falls around them, then finally they begin to speak, their eyes on the ground, their voice trembling. "If Kruark creates all, as the parchments say, as the Ancient Scrolls teach us, why would They create the Octic, if only to let these lowly green scaled creatures be cast out and forgotten, less than the insects, worth less than dust. You may say we are different. Yes. We are different from you. Yes, yes... Rensu is different from Kuni and Sotar is different from Yudee, but all have things in common. All have a place, work to do, a home of some kind, a family, rights under the law. Except the green. Except the Octic." Sprago shook their head. "We are given nothing, we are taught no education, but by the Grace of Kruark we survive. You even sometimes make us Monks and have us say the Words of your Highest God in prayer, but you do not consider us worthy of Life? How is this contradiction to be believed? How??" They raised their eyes then. "You may call us stupid or ignorant or not smart enough to learn anything. But every single Octic child learns to recite the Texts of Kruark. And each learns the names of every member of their family going back generation upon generation." At their words there is a shimmer as stacks of paper appear around them, transported from the Durant. "On these pages are the names of every Octic in my family for nine centuries. Taught to me by my aunt, taught to them by their mother, taught to them by their father, back years upon years. Every single name, we recite. Admiral Toocool let me recite my names to their... comp..puter," the word was still strange to them... "This proves... We are not stupid. We remember. The Octic do not wish anyone harm, we just want the right to live. That's why I came here to the Palace, to ask the Highest of High, the Rensu Queen, She Who is the Light of the People, if my kind could not be allowed to live and be granted the right to share in the Water." Their voice shook again on these final words and they ended their speech with an audible swallow.

Queen Nalia remained quiet for a few minutes as she sat forward with her head held on her hand as she pondered all of what was said. Then she rose, facing all in the room as she spoke. "I have listened to all that has been said here today. The arguments have been clear and well thought out. We have, as Torzu and Shelak have said, lived how Kraurk has taught us to live. We have lived how it always has been. But things are not now as they have always been. Things have changed. The life giving water that Kruark gave us is no more. We should have died, perhaps as Kruark wanted, instead of changing and trying to create the water so our people could live. But we have chosen not to die, but to apply to Starfleet to help our people to live. We have gone to the Starfleeters, so ALL our people can live. Does that mean now that we can embrace a bigger change? Do we change our entire class and way of life with the acceptance of alien help? If we allow this Octic to live, we say 'we do not do things as they have always been.' I have brought the Starfleeters here so all can live, so how then can I condemn this Octic to death for begging for water? I believe that our people are strong enough to withstand a new way. A way that allows all to live. I believe that Kruark has given us this test and expects us to weather this challenge as one people, together. I believe all Nadeuns can, and should have a place in our society, and not be shunned. They deserve to live. I will not condemn this Octic to death for wishing to live. But neither do I think my people are ready for a change that is too fast. I think that having Starfleet come is enough for now. Sprago the Octic will be held as Torzu has suggested, and thereafter be sent back to the Veeco. And while they are here, they will get the same rations as the Veeco. We will not be the cause of their death. As to any more changes, it is as my Noble Aunt says, time will be needed to see what changes can be made. Perhaps a place can be found in our society for one such as a green." Standing tall after her pronouncement, she looked around at all her people and the Starfleeters. "This trial is concluded. Take the green, Sprago the Octic, into custody. Will Starfleet contest my decision?" she asked, finally turning to the Admiral.

Toocool shakes her head. "No, your Majesty. Moreover, the cause of your drought is not only a lack of rain and lack of access to potable water through your planet crust. I have discovered that the use of your planetary shield at all times is holding heat in your atmosphere and making what was dry, even drier. Therefore we recommend our Science department work with you to find a safe way to drill the water under the planet crust, and our Engineers will work to assure that your Regna machine works effectively. But you will need to change your ways and become less isolationist, and keep your planetary shield down except in tactical situations, or your present situation will continue." She bows.

=^=
Greenlantern Excelsior
Command - Captain
Command - Captain

MISSION IMAGES
=============

Nalia (Nadeun High Queen), Rensu Class ((TPris))

Torzu (Nadeun Eminent Law Expert), Rensu Class ((Leninah))

Poison Toocool (Vice Admiral), CO

Mal Woka (Nadeun Royal Aunt), Rensu Class ((Cheryl Skinstad))

Primu (Nadeun Palace Steward), Chief Kuni ((GreenLantern Excelsior))

Narek Siva'nek (Lieutenant JG), Medical (narayansivananda)

Shelak (Lokhos (Infantry Officer), Royal Guards), Rensu Class ((Rain Torvalar))

Dan Hunsaker (Crewman 2nd Class), Science Technician ((danhunsaker))

Colea (Nadeun), Chief Yudee, Royal Science Advisor ((Evelyn Rieko))

Silvio Rosca (Lieutenant JG), Vice Chief Engineering

Sprago (Nadeun), Octic ((Poison Toocool))

Sprago's documents are beamed down

The trial of Sprago the Octic comes to an end

Return to “USS Taylorholic Durant”