Medical - Commander
Medical - Commander
Duty Post: Medical Officer
Ship/Station Posted: HQ
Grid: Second Life Grid

*enters her condo and orders dinner*

Computer, begin logs

Welcome back Commander

Ah, it feels good to be back in HQ. Yes I know I haven't been doing my logs in forever, but ever since I've been back, I've been a busy doctor. Now that I've some downtime, I can catch up. I'm starting to do some of the Crew medicals...when I can catch them, I'm also planning a wedding and I'm so excited. Oh, remind me that I need to get flowers and the cake ugh, and my dress... I swear I'm going insane.

Call from Riddick

Riddick: Baby are you coming home? We have dinner with my parents tonight

Kiara: omg I forgot, I will be on the first shuttle out, give me like 10 mins and ill be there. Are we going to that new Bollywood restaurant that just opened?

Riddick: yeah, Dad picked it and it looks amazing, just hurry. I love you.

Kiara: I love you too, ill be there soon

Call ends

Computer, pause logs and label them APIZPAX210403

Confirmed pausing and label
Kiara1 Noel
Medical - Commander
Medical - Commander

*Enters her office and starts the logs for the day*

Computer Start Log

Beginning Logs

Well, I am busy planning my wedding, helping my mentees with their studies, and doing medicals for the Crew and Academy. I'm happy with where I am in the crew and I hope someday to get my Captain rank...Sometimes I dream of the day I get to call myself Captain. Well, I will end this here and head to work.

Computer, End Log, and play I Promise by Cece Winans

Ends log and play song
Lei Hanfoi
Marines - Major
Marines - Major
Duty Post: Pinastri HQ
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri Headquaters
Grid: Secondlife Grid

congrats i was unaware your getting married congratulations and goodluck
Lei Hanfoi -Marine , Former UFSA Instructor.
Kiara1 Noel
Medical - Commander
Medical - Commander

*Walks into her condo and sits at her desk*

Computer start logs

Beginning Logs

Well, computer, last week was completely insane, so let me try to sum it up. I canceled the wedding and everything after the lies and insanity came out. I have never in my entire life met someone who was so....sighs no need to dwell on the past. Anyway, I'm trying to get the Crew to do the medicals but it's like I'm pulling teeth with a rusty spoon...again. Sometimes I feel like oh I don't know... Oh Computer, restrict all access to my line for Riddick. I don't want him to have ANY contact with me NOR my staff at all

Begins to restrict all access to persons mentioned

Restriction Confirmed

Well, pause logs for now computer, put on some soft music, and get me some sushi... it's going to be a weird night

Paused logs, plays soft music with sushi and green tea
Kiara1 Noel
Medical - Commander
Medical - Commander

*Gets off the lift and heads to her condo, entering the code, the condo comes to life as she places her padd down and orders tea with honey and lemon. Once she gets good and comfortable, she picks up her house padd to do her logs*

Computer start logs

Logs begin

Well, my shift was eventful as usual...I ordered more supplies and had the Nurses put them away. Also, I chatted a bit with the CO before he had to get to the class he Is teaching. I still haven't told a soul about the projects that I want to do...not because I'm a little nervous...oh who am I kidding, I am nervous!! *sighs a moment before continuing* well I know I need to make an appointment to speak to the Branch Commander...I know she is busy so whatever I do bring I need to do it in one shot.

Call from Son

Son: Hey momma, are you ok? I heard what happened...did you get your package from me

Nalah: Hey son... no I didn't and yeah... it's life

Package arrives for Doctor LeBeaute

Nalah: Umm hang on Son..apparently, it just came.

Son: ok mom, also can we go to the Japanese spot we went to last time? That place was awesome

Nalah: Ok Son, I'll come on the first ship to Earth and we will go. Set a reservation for say 3 pm

Son: Oh ok, also my new girlfriend is coming as well so be nice

Nalah: *gasps looking at him" I'm always nice!...ok ok Ill behave...let me finish here and ill be home soon

Son: ok mom I love you

Call ends as log resumes

I swear computer...never have kids *she laughs and looks in the package at the kimono he sent" utoh this is serious, he never sends me a kimono if he didn't like this one....sighs they grow up so fast....i guess ill have to behave this time. Computer end logs and play music with a picture album on the screen of son when he was younger

Ends logs and plays music with picture album on screen

Return to “Pinastri Colony - Crew Personal Logs”