3. Important Participation Notes
4. Supplemental Information

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
=/\= MISSION BRIEFING =/\=

Log Report:
Captain Yidan Rahn
Admiral's Adjutant

Rear Admiral Rich Lombardia appears to have been kidnapped... or at least his identity. Somehow, this hacker known only as Soul Splitter was able to use technology that interacts with the Ancients technology. He managed to steal Rich Lombardia's memories and wipe all traces of him from the 'device' and from the backup. Then he effectively rendered all that technology useless. Even if we are able to find the Soul Splitter and retrieve the Admiral's memories, how we might restore him.

What is known is that the crew was able to track him to a civilian ship that was on route to Charon's Beacon. This hacker appears to be trained as an intelligence operative. That means we have very little hope of finding him if he decides not to be found, especially considering his advanced technology capabilities. However, our own intelligence teams are quite skilled. We have boarded the runabout USS Amazon and are en route to the Beacon.

My plan is to separate into two different teams. Team A will remain in uniform and conduct their investigation in the open. We will stand out and the Soul Splitter will know we are looking for him. Team B will be undercover and make discrete inquiries. With some luck, Team A will drive him right in to team B's 'line of sight'. The difficult thing is that we have no jurisdiction to apprehend the Soul Splitter. In fact, we may even be at a disadvantage, as he undoubtedly has some station security on his payroll. If we can track his next move, perhaps we can find the opportune time to grab him for questioning.

=/\= STATUS REPORT & CURRENT ORDERS =/\=
Report for Duty: USS Amazon (Runabout)
Alert Status: Green
Damage: None

STARTING OBJECTIVES ( * = indicates leading assignments)
Note: if your name is not listed, do not worry. We will add you to a team.

Team A - Uniformed Team
*Captain Rahn (Rich)
Ellemir
Oola
Ferre
Dr. Narek

Team B - Undercover Team
*Romy Magic
Erika
Blane
Kestrel

Ships Assisting: None

=/\= IMPORTANT PARTICIPATION NOTES =/\=
1) Joining in late? Not sure what to do? Talk with others in your branch/division/department to be briefed. If they are unavailable, contact the CO/XO to get an update and request assignment.
2) Have a major twist you'd like to implement? Message the Mission Creator (person who wrote the briefing).
3) Don't want to participate? Make sure to observe only and not interrupt the Roleplay.

=/\= SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION =/\=
Confused about the mission? In this section, you'll find background supplemental information about our mission, the area of space we're in, supporting ships, and so on that you can use to help build atmosphere and add detail when participating or to your logging, if you like!

The Beacon's law level allows for short bladed weapons (daggers and knives) and side arms (like hand phasers).

Team A should be in their Starfleet uniform

Goals:
  • Ask about the merchant Vessel, 'Trying Times', that the Soul splitter arrived on.
  • Talk to the merchant ship captain about the Soul Splitter (might need financial incentive)
  • Try and find where the Soul Splitter might go on the station and if he plans on leaving the station.
Team B should be in undercover attire (modern, cyberpunk or futuristic outfits)
Goals:
  • Connect to the station Exo-Net to try and locate any information on the Soul Splitter or his plans with the Admiral's identity
  • Locate the main shops that deal with high-tech and discuss any tools or devices that can capture entire personalities
  • Learn who the main buyers, sellers and users of high-tech devices are on the station and talk to them
  • Follow up on any leads on the Soul Splitter
=/\= REPORT TERMINATES… =/\=
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fear of failure is the greatest hurdle to achieving success." - Rich Lombardia

Access Service Jacket
Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander
Duty Post: Security
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: Second life, Star Trek Online

Alpha-Shift

RAdm Rich Lombardia (Captain Yidan Rahn) CO
Fleet Capt Jorden Allen XO
Cmdr Kestral Roffo 2nd officer
LT Cmdr Oola Quan OPS
LT Cmdr Erika Lancetti Intel
LT Cmdr Romy Magic Tactical/Security
LT Cmdr Dr. Narek Siva'nek Medical
LT Ellemir Maven OPS
LT Ferre Flamand Science
Crewman 1st class Blane Yalin Intel

Commander James Williams (NPC)
Ethelinda De Sardet (Civilian) (NPC)

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift - Identity Crisis
Stardate: 220925 10.00
Report by: LT Romy Magic
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=986&t=33969

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we gathered at the shuttle, we are located near Charon's Beacon, According to the mission brief we split up in 2 teams,

Team A - Uniformed Team
*Captain Rahn (Rich)
Ellemir
Oola
Ferre
Dr. Narek

and Team B - Undercover Team
*Romy Magic
Erika
Blane
Kestrel

We are going to ghost the transporter signal of the undercover team so it appears as We (Team B) are beaming in from one of the other freighters in the area.
Team A is the decoy, they are going to 'hopefully' drive the Soul Splitter to Us.
Captain Rahn appointed me to lead team B and He will lead team A.
We Team B are the Undercover Team and needed in normal clothing, and i had to get another phaser, the M8 Talon, instead of the usual phaser type 2 i use.

Once we arived we took the turbo lift the the main area, we need to find a discreet place to hack a computer. Security most obvious, how ever its definitely not discreet.
I was finally able to find a terminal, and began hacking and going trough the systems. So does Erika how also found a terminal, and tried there.

On my terminal a message pops up on the screen saying; Not an intelligent move. hmm ok, trying again.
another message pops up; Find me where dreams are Infinite-L, hmm, infinite-L.... its not here, so i walked throughout the corridor, no building with Infinite-L. ..... L maybe thats in Love, the Strip-club in the middle??

As soon i connected the dots, we went to the club. Kes was already talking the the barkeep, about womanly entertainment, or alcohol and enhancement medications.
So i asked the barkeep Litman, we looking more for any good rumors, heard any lately (as i looked at him seductively). However that look dint work, he was into man, like Kes (poor Kes).
Then i tried a direct approach, i said, what i mean is, we are mercenaries and we are looking for some work. that he understands, Ah, you seek work. Depends on your area of expertise. What is your area of expertise.
i said, well we do the work no one wants, or the most impossible.
he dint believe me and said, You're suicide runners. he looked at Erika, Her, I believe to be one such as that. You two? (Kes and i) I doubt you've ever been on one. So tell me why you are truly here and I won't call for security.
And said, Mercenaries know better than to walk into a brothel looking for employment. They tend to go to the information board.
He does have a point, but i looked elsewhere ... and got massages got the message the lead me here,
So i confronted him, does the message ... Find me where dreams are infinite-L mean anything to you. He said come again. so i repeated again.

The barkeep Litman, signed me to follow him. so i followed him upstairs, and had to wait in the office. His employer will be with me momentarily.
After waiting for what seems an eternity, the Employer finally came.
It was a man called Lansador, he limitedly saw i was starfleet, i should have left my Comm badge at home.
he said, Do yourself a favor and don't lie about it. Your crew downstairs will pay the price. What do you want, madam? So i told him, well let me just tell you..... i want the hacker, he stole something ... or better say someone .. and we want him back.
he said, You'll have to be more specific. I have skills in hacking. What's this hacker's call-sign? i said that he called himself the Soul-splitter, and i was willing to do anything to get him back.
he said, You're looking for...Do you have any idea to whom you are hunting? ... so he knows who we are hunting. i smirked, yes someone id like to get my hands on.
he took that as a no. So allow me to regail you. Once, just to prove his skill, he decided to show the entire station a video of one of the Operators pole dancing for a Targ. Then he made all of the lighting chartreuse and all the scanners read whether or not the entrant had large or small breasts.
I asked, what can you tell me about him?
He answered, I can tell you he's very good. I don't know much about physical appearance because they all are different. If I had to guess I'd say he was human. Ethilda might have more information on his physical appearance than I. She's a freelancer here, so she's free to retain information from me. So....judging by the sidearm, I'd say you are either Security or a Marine. WHich is it?
I answered honestly (which i felt i needed to answer honestly) i was security as a matter of fact ... but who is the freighter captain who brought the soul splitter to the station?? we followed the freighter here?
All he had to say was, send my regards to James. Your James, I mean. And let's see*looks down at his terminal as he taps on it* That would be Ethilda. Although most just call her Raven. Aside from the fact that if you are the greatest threat from your ship you're in way over your head, not particularly. Aside from personal notions regarding your attire.

All i still had to say was, i just want the resolve a problem ... rather peacefully .... than with force. However im not afraid to confront this guy, which he remarked, the last person to grace my presence in a similar manner as you was a klingon. He wasn't 'so easily' scared till I forced him to cook and eat his wife and daughter.
Wait .... till HE forced him to cook and eat his wife and daughter, can he be the Soul-Spitter???

I do not want to provoke him, so i left, i said, fine... im done ..... for now *gave him the look*. And joined the others in the corridor,
The others where also done, we quickly left, to the shuttle.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Commander Romy Magic
Security/Tactical officer
Tranquility Station
:communicator: Lieutenant Commander Romy Magic

Lieutenant Commander | Security
Chief Security Officer | SS Tranquillity

https://wiki.ufstarfleet.org/index.php? ... Romy_Magic
Erikalancetti Resident