1. Mission Briefing
2. Status Report & Current Orders
3. Important Participation Notes
4. Supplemental Information

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
=/\= MISSION BRIEFING =/\=
Chapter 3: Battle for the West Bank

Seems a powerful Vampire contingent of sorcerers/esses are leading orcs and undead in an invasion. They have formulated several solid ice bridges all across the river. We must stop them before they can get across, or we risk losing the entire town. There appear to be catapult artillery units to support their attack. Be ready for a fight.

Chapter Two recap

The town is separated by a river with a ferry (small boat connected by a robe that extends across the river) that allows people to move from one side to the next. The eastern part of town has been occupied by an enemy force. The west side has been fending off raids, but they are concerned they are ill-equipped and staffed to fend off a full invasion. They are in need of heroes.

Chapter One Recap:

On route to the town of Drellin's Ferry, we have been ambushed by Orcs. Although they had us surrounded, we were able to hold our own against them and eventually caused them to run off (the ones we didn't kill). Hopefully there are no more surprises on the road to town.

Note:
See below for what is needed

=/\= STATUS REPORT & CURRENT ORDERS =/\=
Report for Duty: Tranquility Ops
Alert Status: Green
Damage: None

STARTING OBJECTIVES ( * = indicates leading assignments)
Note: if your name is not listed, do not worry. We will add you to a team.

Operations: Attend briefing
Engineering: Attend briefing
Science: Attend briefing
Medical: Attend briefing
Security: Attend briefing
Intelligence: Attend briefing
Marine: Attend briefing
Cadets: Assist the relevant dept
Civilians: Be Civil
Guests: Report to Department Chief of assignment

Ships Assisting: None

=/\= IMPORTANT PARTICIPATION NOTES =/\=
1) Joining in late? Not sure what to do? Talk with others in your branch/division/department to be briefed. If they are unavailable, contact the CO/XO to get an update and request assignment.
2) Have a major twist you'd like to implement? Message the Mission Creator (person who wrote the briefing).
3) Don't want to participate? Make sure to observe only and not interrupt the Roleplay.

=/\= SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION =/\=
Confused about the mission? In this section, you'll find background supplemental information about our mission, the area of space we're in, supporting ships, and so on that you can use to help build atmosphere and add detail when participating or to your logging, if you like!

See the character creation guide posted in the SS Tranquility Server.

=/\= REPORT TERMINATES… =/\=

"Fear of failure is the greatest hurdle to achieving success." - Rich Lombardia

Access Service Jacket
Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander
Duty Post: Security
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: Second life, Star Trek Online

Alpha-Shift

RAdm Rich Lombardia (Belkoros) CO Belkoros
Fleet Capt Jorden Allen XO
Cmdr Kestral Roffo (Kes Dragonheart) 2nd officer
LT Cmdr Oola Quan OPS
LT Cmdr Romy Magic Tactical/Security
LT Ellemir Maven OPS
LT Ferre Flamand Science
LT Cmdr Dr. Narek Siva'nek Medical
Captain Victoria Moonshadow Medical
LT JG T'Lara Ek'Tal Medical

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift - Holodeck Hijinks Part 3
Stardate: 220911 10.00
Report by: LT Romy Magic
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=986&t=33915

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today the Alpha shift is on again and we gathered at the Holodeck, in the town before the bridge in the village.

Now the Battle begins, or so we thought. T'Lara reports and Analysis has indicated that there may be a rogue virus interfering with the normal safety protocols. The engineering department is attempting to address the issue, and she has been sent to warn us that the holodeck may not be entirely safe at this time.
RAdm Rich Lombardia tries to freeze the Program, but nothing happens. he tries to call the Arch, again nothing happens.
As it would appear the corruption in the programming is more extensive than we first believed. thats not good news, the only information we have is That the only concrete information we have is a reference to a possible hacker calling himself Soul Splitter.
We are investigating the link. my goosebumps came up as soon heard the name Soul Splitter.

The Problem is that we are about to be attacked and no program commands are working. If we dont act this area will be over run and our chances of survival dwindle,
We may not have much time to assess the problem. The hacker may have found a way to place himself into the game as a player, or even a being of some substantial power, According to T'Lara
And what is fear we have to fight, without safety protocols i fear we have to be more careful as we do now, we cant loose people.

As T'Lara is attempting to determine of any anomalous programs are currently running, and it appears that a signal coming from a location identified as the Oblivion Portal.
The anomalous program seems to be associated with that location. And the corruption to the holodeck system appears to be getting worse,, i guess we have to fight our way to the Oblivion Portal.

Now we begin the game, but we needed to roll our dices, to roll who goes first. and as i feared i go last.

Narek does first and steps up quickly and up comes his bow and arrow my eye on the left skull warrior and pulls back hard letting the arrow fly toward its mark with a Twang and zing it flies toward the mark, is was a hit

Belkoros(rich) was next, and attacked and killed one of the skeletons.

Next up was Ferre, he took his longbow from a lower rank soldier to the left of me. takes the bow and aims to the right skeleton ..... wooosh ... got him .... then gives the bow back to his inferior soldier..

Then is was Kes Dragonheart's turn, he did have a special attack, yet i could not see if hi took that opportunity.

Elle was next, Ellemir Maven focuses her magical energy, attempting to summon an elemental that intend to send into the middle of the group to burn them with fire. It hits the front skeleton, the orc warrior behind him and the two orc destroyer. A clear hit, the skeleton is dead, the orc warrior has 1 hp left.

T'Lara draws back the bow, aiming at the wounded orc... instant death!

Erika's turn, she took her Katana and throw herself into the heap, sinuous and unstoppable like water, and heads begin to fly

Then is was finally my turn, as i stand on front of everyone ..... releases my inner fire.... stretches her arms then let out a burst of a fire wave across the ice-bridge. All four orcs are in range of that attack, A clear hit.

The brave town guards fire ballista bolts at the two front orcs, that dint do much, clearly they needed more training.

Now it the Bad gays turn, The first orc attacked Belkoros(Rich) with his sword, Belkoros attacked to deflect the attack but the Orc moves swiftly for being so heavily armored and i am hit.
The second attacks Narek with its Spear, Narak unfortunately failed to dodge and took some damage, and he feels the spear pierce him as he stagger backward from the punch.
Then the orc rider charges at me, i could not dodge and took a hit with a an axe.
The orc captain attacks Ferre, a swongs at him and misses fortunately. Lucky Ferre....
Right after the vampire sorceress calls upon a bat swarm to attack Ellemir, she attempted to dive nimbly out of the way. And trips and falls, shrieking like a little girl as bats yank on her hair.
And Finally the catapults attacked the ballistas and hits and destroys them both with the soldiers whom operate them.

Then we did a counter attack, Belkoros(Rich) missed his attack.
Kes did his Hands of Fury on the captain to on his left and missed.
Then Elle Attacks one of the orcs, that too was a miss.
Ferre Hacks upon the creep in front of him, a clear hit.
Elle stands up with a terrible case of bat hair, snaps off a magical missle attack on the mounted orc, aiming directly for his face, close but a miss.
Then T'Larar notices the sorceress is distracted by the melee and tries a sneak attack on her, and manages to hit the Sorceress.
My turn... i concentrated on the one in front of me ...... summons a lighting storm out of thin air, a Lighting storm appears and the storm hits the two heavy orcs and the sorceress
I managed to killed both of them and the sorceress has 1 hp left, and yet i still have a Cosmic Flame waiting for her.

Now the vampire Sorceress turns into mist and disappears from battle, Fleeing the scene.
Belkoros(Rich) did one last attack the wolf rider, killing him and the wolf run back across the bridge.

As we defeat the last of the attackers the ice bridge begins to break up and crumbles into the water. Cheers all across the town are heard as the last of the anticking force is vanquished. It was a hard fight but we have emerged victorious.
Belkoros(Rich) returns his swords to their holsters "Rest up in a few hours time we are heading across the river ot find this portal. We need to locate the portal and enter Oblivion to deafest the Soul Splitter.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Commander Romy Magic
Security/Tactical officer
Tranquility Station
:communicator: Lieutenant Commander Romy Magic

Lieutenant Commander | Security
Chief Security Officer | SS Tranquillity

https://wiki.ufstarfleet.org/index.php? ... Romy_Magic

Return to “Alpha Shift Missions”