Greg Esharham
Engineering - Commander
Engineering - Commander
Duty Post: Director Star fleet Event
Ship/Station Posted: Chief Engineer Denkiri Center
Grid: Second Life/3rd Rock

PERSONAL LOG
" Computer start log entry "

It's been three weeks since I received all my mothers research materials from a lifetime of her archeology work. While I have nowhere near scratched the surface of some of her findings the one track she has set me on is from the earth time period 700 to 800 A/D.

While it seems that our family did have some Nordic blood lines she decided to finally take a short sabbatical in Norway and Denmark for what she says was " just a fun trip" ( shivers involuntarily remembering the month we spent there before I left for the Delta Quadrant ) an inscription from a stone she studied in Tromsø Norway just three years before her death seems to have taken a special interest with her and she channeled all her energy into deciphering it.

Her notes clearly say that the stone has been dated to 703 AD but while looking very much like Elder futark runes three in particular look very different. The stone had been erected at the edge of a small ( 20 Mtr ) crater but over the centuries had been buried before being found around 2209 and placed in the Tromsø Museum.

My mother could get very excitable about the smallest things but wht had so excited about this one item of history and while she didn't mention them at all what is the significance in the 4 dots with lines connecting them.Time will tell "

(looking down at my great great great grandfathers watch ) oh crap I'm on duty in 2 hrs where did the night go

Computer end log
Access Service Jacket

“There are people who make things happen, there are people who watch things happen, and there are people who wonder what happened. To be successful, you need to be a person who makes things happen..” James A. Lovell US Astronaut, Gemini 7, Gemini 12, Apollo 8, Apollo 13

Return to “Denkiri Centre Mess Hall”