Personal Log - Brian Jones

Moderator: Phoenix Finistair

Brian Janitor
Operations - Lieutenant JG
Operations - Lieutenant JG
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

*stands in the middle of his new quarters and looks around for a moment as if to check if anyone else was around, it felt weird that he was about to talk to thin air*

Computer Begin Personal Log, Ensign Brian Jones

*the computer beeps as Brian looks on*

Well the Launch seemed to go well, I did not have much time to meet the crew as it was all ceremonial before we got to take the ship out. That Vice Admiral Mistwallow seems like a demanding person, we where completly unprepared but pulled of the test flight with ease.

Our First Mission, a meet and greet with the crew, I got to listen in to the stories on how people joined starfleet, while there are some veterens among the crew there are quite a few fresh faces including myself, even though i was a transfer from the Sheppard I am still fairly new to my role.

Moving on to the Holodeck we began a team building exercise in asort of test of mettle with a few sceanrios, although this turned out to be much more fun that i expected. I completed the first 2 trials first, not that i am competetive but YES FIRST!

After i finished the first trial i watched and waited, i must say it was quite amusing to see the ohter crew curse in thier native tounges when they got hit by a trap.

The second trial was even funnier, i may of gotten eaten by a splurch, and Rik may of been impregnated by a few ... i'll leave that for science to explain. But I probably ned to remind myself not to get on securities bad side, that klingon half of her really showed and i learned some new cuss words. Overall it was a really fun opportunity to get to know the crew and established that bondthat will guide us when we recieve our first mission.

Computer End log and save

Return to “USS Magellan Mess Hall”