Admiral’s Challenge March/April 2019 (SPOILERS for DISC)

MilesPrower Dagger
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral
Duty Post: Deputy Commander, UF Starfleet
Ship/Station Posted: UFS HQ
Grid: Unknown

In case the title didn't warn of it this contains Discovery Spoilers!

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

So this was discusses a little in our Discord channel and I would like others opinions.

Is "Prime" Lorca alive?
MilesPrower Dagger
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral
Duty Post: Deputy Commander, UF Starfleet
Ship/Station Posted: UFS HQ
Grid: Unknown

I am pretty sure he is dead. The reason I say this is that they indicate that he and mirror switched the same way the team from TOS did, switching by beaming up at the same time through an ion storm. So Mirror Lorca beamed up to the USS Buran while Prime Lorca beamed up to the ISS Buran as it was under attack by the Emperor.

Now is it impossible for Prime Lorca to have survived?
No, there is some percentage chance he lived but he beamed into a crisis, into a different universe and we confirmed that the ISS Buran was destroyed. So if by some miracle he survived the ships destruction and escaped being taken prisoner like most of Mirror Lorca's supporters that indicates he somehow survived with no support or aid in the Mirror Universe for years as a criminal wanted by the Emperor herself for Treason.

I don't see how realistically he could be alive.
Ishan Broek
Security - Captain
Security - Captain
Duty Post: Security Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Unassigned
Grid: Real Life

The mycelial network, that's how. I believe that either Prime Lorca or Mirror Lorca will return season 3.

As an aside, I went to Jason Isaac's talk at Destination Star Trek in the UK last year....he said quite unequivocally that he was looking forward to being part of the Star Trek franchise for many years to come.
Since 070630
TaylorRaeJunior Resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I believe that Prime Lorca is alive. Just like the captain was. It was kind of interesting how the Shenjo Captian was alive. I was shocked. So, honestly, I think anything can happen at this point and he's alive.
Lizzy Gracemount
Medical - Commodore
Medical - Commodore
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri Headquarters
Grid: Second Life

Alive, but I think he's in the Mirror Universe somewhere hiding...
“You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” —Bob Marley

"Set course for Relay, Warp Factor 9!" ~ Kermie

“A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets it head-on and licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.” –Dr. Boyce, “The Menagerie,” (“The Cage”)

“Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.” – Mr. Spock, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
Greenlantern Excelsior
Command - Fleet Captain
Command - Fleet Captain
Duty Post: USS Taylorholic Durant
Ship/Station Posted: USS Taylorholic Durant
Grid: Second Life Grid

I predict that the season finale, coming up one week from today, will show Discovery returning to the mission they had at the end of season one, which was proceeding to Vulcan to pick up their new Captain. Now who could that possibly be? For some reason, Matt Decker comes to mind. But I think it will be our old friend Prime Lorca. Maybe the first time he enters his ready room, he will complain about not having enough light. And I hope his tribble is still there, although that thing belonged to Mirror Lorca.

My Discovery prediction score on this forum is zero for one, but maybe I will get lucky here.
Captain Hal Jordan (GreenLantern Excelsior)

Service Jacket

Executive Officer, USS Durant
UFS Blog Coordinator
UFS DJ
Ishan Broek
Security - Captain
Security - Captain
Duty Post: Security Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Unassigned
Grid: Real Life

I’m running out of words to express how much more of a legend Pike becomes week by week. If they don’t give him a series it won’t just be a mistake it will be outright criminal!

Yes, the writing leaves a bit to be desired in places, but the overall quality of the show, this season particularly is just off the scale.

Absolutely loving it.
Since 070630

Return to “Admiral's Challenge”