DUEL of the SOTL UPDATE!!!!

Team updates, news and contest announcements regarding UFS Metamorphosis team and Relay for Life of Second Life.

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Lizzy Gracemount

Lizzy Gracemount
Emissary
Duty Post: Chose to Resign 240129
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid: 001 Second Life

We're four days into the duel and things are starting off well! So far, we have four SOTL duking it out on the field of "making a difference"!

In first place with $10,380L is the Shogun followed closely by the USS Atlas with $4,875L.

USS Taylorhaulic Durant comes in third with $300L! What! You can do better than that!!!! Are you going to let the Shogun and Atlas show you up!!!!

Fourth place is Pinastri with $100L!

Show your ship pride!!!!!

Come on! You can do it!!!!

As a reminder, every Linden makes a difference in someone's life. Every dollar we raise provides a patient with a light of hope on the path of darkness on their journey with cancer! In their battle, we are a beacon, even if they never meet us or know who we are! We're making a difference!

You can find your donation kiosk located in the Recruiting office at Pinastri under your info station.

For RL stations, you can sign up for the ACS website and join the team. Then create a fundraiser on your Facebook. Afterward, have your friends, family, and crew donate to that fundraiser. Then send either Kermie or me the link so we can gather the totals when we post updates!

One a personal RL note... I've been ill the last few months so providing daily updates wasn't possible for me this week. I've seen the doctor and we're working on it, but I'm going to be a little slower to provide these updates. Challenge each other and utilize the RFL discord channel to keep the flow going. You can do it! I have faith in you all to make a difference and have a little fun too!

Be ready for April 1st for the next duel!!!! Duel of the Branches begins April 1st and ends April 15th!!!!

Go Relay!!!!!
“You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” —Bob Marley

"Set course for Relay, Warp Factor 9!" ~ Kermie

“A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets it head-on and licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.” –Dr. Boyce, “The Menagerie,” (“The Cage”)

“Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.” – Mr. Spock, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Return to “UFS Metamorphosis Team News”