New Project for the Team

Team updates, news and contest announcements regarding UFS Metamorphosis team and Relay for Life of Second Life.

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Lizzy Gracemount

Lizzy Gracemount
Medical - Commodore
Medical - Commodore
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri Headquarters
Grid: Second Life

Good morning! We're starting work on a new project for the team and wanted to get your input on what kinds of questions you have about UFS Metamorphosis, et al.

For example:

- How to join the team?
- How to plan an event?
- What is Relay Weekend?
- How did we get involved in RFL?
- How did we get our name?
- How to volunteer?
- etc

General questions you are thinking about. We'll compile them into a FAQ for easy access and viewing. All questions will be answered by the Co-Captains - Lizzy and Kermie! Go Relay!
“You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” —Bob Marley

"Set course for Relay, Warp Factor 9!" ~ Kermie

“A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets it head-on and licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.” –Dr. Boyce, “The Menagerie,” (“The Cage”)

“Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.” – Mr. Spock, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
Siobhan Crystal
Command - Commander
Command - Commander
Duty Post: Executive Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Atlas
Grid: SecondLife

One big question from me and it's number one on your list. How can I join the team? Looks like I will be the new Vice Director of Events soon, and I want to help.

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

Access Service Jacket
Lizzy Gracemount
Medical - Commodore
Medical - Commodore
Duty Post:

Siobhan Crystal wrote:
One big question from me and it's number one on your list. How can I join the team? Looks like I will be the new Vice Director of Events soon, and I want to help.
We're also thinking about meetings just before relay season starts and in the mid-season to catch up and interact with the team... we can do walk throughs and help those who want to sign up navigate the ACS website and so on. Is that something you would be interested in?
“You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” —Bob Marley

“A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets it head-on and licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.” –Dr. Boyce, “The Menagerie,” (“The Cage”)

“Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.” – Mr. Spock, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
Siobhan Crystal
Command - Commander
Command - Commander
Duty Post: Executive Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Atlas
Grid: SecondLife

Lizzy Gracemount wrote:
Siobhan Crystal wrote:
We're also thinking about meetings just before relay season starts and in the mid-season to catch up and interact with the team... we can do walk throughs and help those who want to sign up navigate the ACS website and so on. Is that something you would be interested in?
Yes, it is. I will keep watch for your notices.

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

Access Service Jacket
Lizzy Gracemount
Medical - Commodore
Medical - Commodore
Duty Post:

*Bump* We're still gathering questions to put in the team FAQ.

Return to “UFS Metamorphosis Team News”