Steven Rowley
Engineering - Admiral
Engineering - Admiral
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted: Unknown
Grid: Unknown

To: COMM Skar-Machado
Re: Away Mission Report - Sector 013

Commodore, I have completed my first away mission in Sector 013 and am submitting my after-action report.

After exiting my shuttle I discovered the weather to be a pleasant 60F/16C degrees with a slight overcast, only a nice breeze would have made the weather better. Throughout my excursion, I came across many fascinating geological formations that aided my ascent up the summit.

I discovered a water source that could suggest possible colonization, as well as being quite pleasing to see.

Luckily I brought supplies to ensure hydration as I am not sure of the quality of the water.

I discovered some local flora in bloom

As well as some flora that perhaps needs some medical assistance.

I found evidence of a previous civilization or exploration efforts, I was able to decipher the markings and realize it was a warning for travelers.

I reached part of the summit and took some scans. Up at this altitude as well as the location on the summit, there was a strong breeze that I found refreshing and quite enjoyable.

I also made contact with a local saurian-based lifeform, they decided to join UFS and want to enter the Science Branch and learn about the tasty plants of the galaxy, LTJG Summoner Castaignede has agreed to sponsor them!

In conclusion, it was a rewarding experience and I plan to explore more of the trails on the summit to see what they can offer.

In Service

Admiral Rowley

Return to “SS Nimbus Mess Hall”