Personal Log after action report 201126 thursday

Moderators: 3249Rowena, Draco Dimanovic

katherineAubrey Resident
UFSMC - 1st Lieutenant
UFSMC - 1st Lieutenant
Duty Post: Marine USS Peddy Thor
Ship/Station Posted: USS Peedy Thor
Grid: secondlife

Personal log,after action report 201126 thursday,a strange encounter today while aboard U.S.S Peddy Thor Station,a probe of undetermined origan was detected about 5 lightyears away from Peedy thor station when first encounted,eventually i determined it to be carrying a copy of the 20th century Earth Shuttle Voyager's cargo which contained The Voyager message which carried by a phonograph record, a 12-inch gold-plated copper disk containing sounds and images selected to portray the diversity of life and culture on Earth. Launched in 1977, both Voyager spacecraft began a historic journey and each carried a unique 'time capsule' along with them.
Captain Rowena Luna Vandread-Rose,Marine Capt Lucy-Anne Cyprian ,and i determined it to be a non threatening entity and that it posed no threat to us,upon trying to communicate with it it broadcasted the station with sound known as, the Brandenburg Concerto No 1 in F Major by BACH through all decks,which was known as classical Music in the 20th and 21st century,quite a pleasant tune when not broadcast loudly.

A encounter such as this should be documented and so i also record that before broadcasting this music it also broadcast welcome messages in different languages of 20th century earth,i reccommended to the captain that since it poses no threat to starfleet and that we know where it comes from and it's purpose it would no serve any logical purpose for us to capture it,i reccomended that it be left to continue its journey to be encountered by other species in other quadrants in the hope that it might be found by other intelligent alien life and that they might learn of earth and of the federations purpose of scientific exploration and discovery and peaceful encounters with others.
personal note,that this personal log will be shared with marine branch.
=A= End personal log
katherineAubrey Resident
UFSMC - 1st Lieutenant
UFSMC - 1st Lieutenant
Duty Post: Marine USS Peddy Thor
Ship/Station Posted: USS Peedy Thor
Grid: secondlife

appendium ,upon further researching the topic i wish to share this link
about shuttle voyager and its contents
AND

katherineAubrey Resident
UFSMC - 1st Lieutenant