:toscomm: :federation: Hot News! :federation: :toscomm:

Have an issue? Submit a ticket to UFStarfleet Support! (Must be logged into the forums to use this)
or through the UFS Discord Support System (More info by clicking here!)

If you are unable to login to your Forum account for whatever reason, you can either A) Contact your Commanding Officer to have your issue submitted on your behalf to UFStarfleet Support website or B) Contact CompOps using the UFS Discord Support System.

Did you know UFS has a Discord server - join your fellow fleetmates there today - Link at the top of this page.

SS Peedy Thor RP - 220220 "All Board!"

SS Peedy Thor, NCC 122355, is a Watchtower Class Station. We are in orbit above Pinastri Prime, and we officially opened our doors for operation on 180301. The station is named after one of our more prominent members, the late Admiral Peedy Thor. We strive to continue his vision and drive to make the station a crowning jewel of UFS. Admiral Peedy Thor, Gone but Never Forgotten.

Roleplay Times: Thursdays 1:30pm SLT
Commanding Officer: Draco Dimanovic
Executive Officer: 3249Rowena Resident

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Draco Dimanovic

3249Rowena
Command - Commander
Command - Commander
Duty Post: Operations
Ship/Station Posted: SS Peedy Thor
Grid: Second Life

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
=/\= MISSION BRIEFING FOR 200220 =/\=

The Romulan taken prisoner in the recent action is to be transferred to a secure facility.
A security team will depart SS Peedy Thor in a shuttle craft and rendezvous with another ship which will take the prisoner to an intelligence facility.

Also coming on the shuttle are Fleet Captain Lizzy Gracemount, who has been ordered to report for an evaluation, and Commodore Mistwallow. It's going to be a long trip....

=/\= STATUS REPORT & CURRENT ORDERS =/\=
Alert Status: Yellow

STARTING OBJECTIVES

Security: This is a security operation so the Chief will take the lead. Ensure the prisoner is safely transferred from the brig to the shuttlecraft

Operations: Ensure an exclusion zone is in place over HQ from the ground to lower orbit. Divert any air traffic from the area, report any craft that fails to respond.

Medical: Ensure prisoner and crew doesn't come to harm during the transfer.

Engineering: Be ready to divert power to weapons systems and defence barriers. Make sure the lights stay on.

Science: Monitor long range scanners, report any anomalous readings, especially anything that could indicate a cloaked vessel.

Marines: assist security

Guests & Cadets: help where needed.
3249Rowena
Command - Commander
Command - Commander

=^= MISSION PARTICIPANTS =^=

Command
CO - Draco Dimanovic
XO - Rowena Luna Vandread Rose (3249rowena)

Operations
Chief Operations Officer - Darktiger Silverfall
Lizzy Gracemount

Medical
Chief Medical Officer - Chedy Artis

Security
Chief Security Officer - James Williams (Adomsisko)

Engineering
Engineering Officer - Albert Starsmith

Marines
Marine officer: Lucy-Anne Featherby (LucyAnne Firecaster)

Cadets:
Bruno Bonji (Benjilabonj Resident)
Bodan Landar (Bodan Resident)

Guests
Kermie Mistwallow
Te'ellies (XxFadeIntoMistxx Schism)
3249Rowena
Command - Commander
Command - Commander

=^= MISSION SUMMARY=^=

The Romulan prisoner is transferred to the shuttlecraft without incident, Commodore Mistwallow, who is leaving to take shore leave, and Fleet Captain Lizzy Austin are also traveling on the same shuttle.

Given clearance to lift off, Security Chief Lt Williams, with Marine 2nd Lt Featherby acting as extra security, pilots the shuttle away from the planet. The rest of the crew can only monitor from the Thors operations centre until the shuttle safely rendezvous with another Federation starship.

During the flight, the Romulan starts to psychologically attack Commodore Mistwallow by bringing up, and taunting him with, memories of the Commodores torture during the Romulan occupation.

Tensions within the shuttle escalate, with the crew trying to prevent the Romulan from overwhelming the Commodore with his verbal attacks.

Things come to a head when a vessel decloaks and begins to attack the shuttlecraft. Fortunately, they are close to the rendezvous point and before the attacking ship can overwhelm them, the shuttlecraft and it's crew are rescued.
Darktiger Silverfall
Operations - Lieutenant JG
Operations - Lieutenant JG
Duty Post: Operation Officer
Grid: Second Life Grid

Start recording

Stardate 210220

What I will mention was so far classified so that no one would know that we had a prisoner between our walls.

At the end of our mission, we were on our way to reconstitute the outpost (Mercy) aboard the USS Goddard. We were embarked by our enemies the Romulans. We retired to the engineering room. Finally we took over command of the ship. We have captured a high-ranking Romulan.

After more than a week of secrecy so that Commodore Mistwallow does not learn of the existence of this prisoner in our high security quarters.

We had to organize two events which have no relation at all, but nevertheless ... The Transport of Commodore Mistwallow who must go to Quantica III, in order to take two weeks of well deserved vacation as well as the other transport ( (top secret)).

We are on yellow alert due to the transfer of a prisoner, so armed guards have been posted at strategic locations to transport the prisoner to the shuttle.

For my part, I was assigned to the control tower to personally take care of the smooth running of the departures of the two shuttles. The two shuttles were there on the roof of the base under my supervision.

Suddenly, I heard on the phone = ^ = Rose at Silverfall, first parcel on the way = ^ =, when I saw several armed men get out of the elevator and head for the first shuttle. So far it has gone smoothly.

A little later, I heard = ^ = Rose at Silverfall, 2nd pack on the way = ^ =, the elevator open and Captain Dimanovic accompanied Commodore Mistwallow and Fleet Captain Gracemount. After a brief discussion on the roof, our VIP 2 headed for the first shuttle. They shouldn't be taking the other shuttle, I wondered.

BUT well I had to take matters into my own hands, so I contacted Shuttle craft type 7 to tell them to prepare for takeoff. Everything was ready for takeoff, I received the takeoff authorization code, which I immediately sent to the shuttle. A few moments later, I saw the shuttle go up in the sky, it took the direction of space to go to meet the ship of the appointment.

End Recording
Lieutenant JG Darktiger Silverfall ( Tiger )
Chief Operation Officer // SS Peedy Thor
Access Service Jacket

Return to “SS Peedy Thor”