:toscomm: :federation: Hot News! :federation: :toscomm:

Have an issue? Submit a ticket via Help Desk or #Support-Attrium in the UFS Discord Server.

If you are unable to login to your Forum account for whatever reason, you can either A) Contact your Commanding Officer to have your issue submitted on your behalf to UFStarfleet Support website or B) Contact CompOps using the UFS Discord Support System.

Did you know UFS has a Discord server - join your fellow fleetmates there today - Link at the top of this page.

SS Peedy Thor Mission PTRP001 "Starting Off on the Wrong Foot"

SS Peedy Thor, NCC 122355, is a Watchtower Class Station. We are in orbit above Pinastri Prime, and we officially opened our doors for operation on 180301. The station is named after one of our more prominent members, the late Admiral Peedy Thor. We strive to continue his vision and drive to make the station a crowning jewel of UFS. Admiral Peedy Thor, Gone but Never Forgotten.

Roleplay Times: Thursdays 1:30pm SLT
Commanding Officer: Draco Dimanovic
Executive Officer: 3249Rowena Resident

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Draco Dimanovic

Stormchyld
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
=/\= INCOMING STARFLEET TRANSMISSION =/\=
Mission Name: Starting Off on the Wrong Foot
SS Peedy Thor Mission PTRP001
Stardate: 180210
Prepared by: Comm Ravyn Stormchyld/ Lt Cmdr Rich Lombardia/Fcaptain Mistwallow
1. Mission Briefing
2. Status Report & Current Orders
3. Important Participation Notes
4. Supplemental Information
5. Uniform of the Day

=/\= MISSION BRIEFING =/\=
Following the aftermath of the volcano destroying our ground facility, We have spent the last two years on SS Athena, in cramped conditions. During this time we have weathered severe ion storms and general issues, prolonging the construction of the SS Peedy Thor. The station has finally been completed and our lcars system installed. Welcome to the Station Crew, while at first we are skeleton in nature we have a lot of work to do.

=/\= STATUS REPORT & CURRENT ORDERS =/\=
Location of RP: SS Peedy Thor
Meeting Brief Location:
Alert Status: None
Damage: None

STARTING OBJECTIVES ( * = indicates leading assignments)
Operations: Check computer core and make sure all downloads processed completely

Engineering: Double check the power cores, eps relays, and life support systems

Science: Check supplies, familiarize yourself with labs, water the plants, and double check the sensors

Medical: Check Supplies, familiarize yourself with sickbay, begin physicals, and update crew files.

Security: Double check brig forcefields and systems, check tactical, and do a general patrol through the station.

Cadets: Assist where directed

Ships Assisting: None

=/\= IMPORTANT PARTICIPATION NOTES =/\=
1) Joining in late? Not sure what to do? Talk with others in your branch/division/department to be briefed. If they are unavailable, contact Rich Lombardia or Ravyn Stormchyld to get an update and request assignment.
2) Have a major twist you'd like to implement? IM the Mission Creator (who wrote the briefing)
3) SCS combat system is required.

=/\= SUPPLIMENTAL INFORMATION =/\=
Confused about the mission? In this section, you'll find background supplemental information about our mission, the area of space we're in, supporting ships, and so on that you can use to help build atmosphere and add detail when participating or to your logging, if you like!
See above for backstory of why the station is here, was built, and why we are here. No ships will be supporting this week. We are in Pinastri system, in orbit above Pinastri Prime.

=/\= Uniform of the Day =/\=

Uniform of the day will be Duty Uniform

=/\= REPORT TERMINATES… =/\=
--------------------------------------
Stormchyld
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Mission Briefing will be at 2pm slt on the Operations Deck of Peedy Thor
Stormchyld
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

RP Attendance:
CO - COMM Ravyn Stormchyld
XO- Lt Cmdr Rich Lombardia
Chief of Security - FCaptain Kermie Mistwallow
Operations - Lt Cmdr Brittany Buttons
Science - Capt Jim Hode (NPC of Poison Toocool)
Medical - Acting CMO Lt Yaria Carmona
Medical - Commander WilliamH Greymoon
Medical - Cadet Emerald Parkin

"=^=Computer begin recording=^=

Captains Log stardate 180210

We finally arrived on our new station. After two years of waiting for the station to be completed, it is finally ready. We stepped foot onto the SS Peedy Thor and were astounded by the construction of the station. With its sprawling docking ring and welcome center, there seemed to be no detail missing.

We continued onto the Ops deck to find the systems where on nominal power. I punched in my command codes and all the systems began to come alive. Screens booting up, consoles whirring, and the sound of activity filled the air.

I had all stations begin checks and diagnostics of their individual stations. Wasn't long before Operations reported a bunch of subroutines that were running, consuming most of our resources and affecting our life support and reaction control systems. Security reported a small device that was attached to the main security console that trapped the Chief of Security in one of the brig cells he was trying to examine. The XO went down and got the Chief out of the brig cell. Shortly after was FCaptain Mistwallow's turn at his physical. During his physical sickbay lost power. Repair crews were dispatched only to be found by Operations as one of the subroutines effecting decks 13 through 16.

While all this chaos ensued, the subroutines shutdown almost have the reaction control thrusters, causing the station to tilt on axis and begin a descent towards Pinastri Prime. Cmdr Bit and Captain Hode came up with a solution. Cmdr Bit wiped the core and began to re-download the stations programming to the computer core. Meanwhile, Capt Hode took command of the worker-bees team in order to use them as to makeshift reaction control thrusters to rite the station.

Engineering then reported that they were losing power and unable to calibrate the power cores intermix ratio. Lt Cmdr Rich Lombardia went down to lend a hand. Stumbling in the darkened engineering room, a console exploding, with a jolt of energy from the console, Lt Cmdr Lombardia's heart stopped. Medical was immediately dispatched to their location and CPR was begun to revive him. Once he was stable enough, he was site to site transported to sickbay.

....to be continued......
=^=Computer pause recording=^="
Stormchyld
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

"=^=Computer begin recording=^=

Crew Log stardate 180210

*Operations - Lt Cmdr Brittany Buttons(bit0honey)*

Arriving on station at SS Peedy Thor, Operations was tasked with ascertaining the state of the computer core. Upon further examination, a foreign subroutine was identified that affected life support and reaction thrusters at random. Ops and Science worked together to isolate and neutralize the programming, which proved to be multi-layered and resistant. Science utilized worker bees to stabilize the station while Ops purged the memory core and set up to re-install the offensive programming.

*Security - FCaptain Kermie Mistwallow*

"After the mission briefing, i proceeded to the ops center and logged on to the primary security console. There was a slight error in the voice recognition software of which a level 4 diagnostic was performed. After performing this and noting the error with the command I proceeded to the Security deck to conduct a diagnostic on the brig controls and the area surrounding.

I noticed a padd had been left in Cell 4 so proceeded to collect it. Upon entering the cell the forcefield erected trapping me inside. This was unusual as there is no protocol to auto erect a field without authorization. I informed Ops of my predicament and the XO came to my rescue. Having felt something was amiss I conducted yet another scan of the cells and discovered a subroutine that adjusted the sensors to automatically seal off the cell when someone entered. This could be a practical joke by one of the civilian contractors, however one did not find it amusing.

After my scan, i was informed to report to sickbay for my medical examination. Upon arriving the usual conversation ensued until suddenly power failed. Sickbay went dark and it took longer than anticipated for emergency power to be restored. It seemed problems where happening all over the station.

Medical staff reported the incident to Operations where I was recalled too. Upon arriving at Ops the CO and XO were conducting their own investigation into the occurrences around the station and asked that I further advance this. I proceeded to the Docking Port to gather a list of vessels, contractors, and civilians that had been on station in the past 2 weeks. I then proceeded to Engineering to gather the same so that I may cross-reference the data.

Shortly after my arrival, the XO joined me, as he assisted one of the engineers with a console the whole of engineering began to shake, whether this was station wide I do not know, however, this seemed to of started a chain reaction and a console seemed to explode causing the XO to lose consciousness. Knowing what little I do about first aid I checked for a pulse to which there was none, I called a medical emergency of which two medical officers attended the scene and began to stabilize Lt Cmdr Lombardia. I returned to Ops to continue my investigation.

In conclusion, it is my professional opinion that the station has somehow been sabotaged during its construction. A larger investigation into this would be my recommendation to the command team."

*Medical - Lt Yaria Carmona*

"Medical Staff - williamh.greymoon (Commander - MD), emerald.parkin (Cadet)

Medical Staff were tasked with checking sickbay for function and supplies after the completion of SS Peedy Thor. Equipment was confirmed functional and general supplies were available however some surgical supplies and uncommon medicines were missing as they require special replicator capabilities which were not available.

Crew medical exams were ordered by the station commander but were interrupted when power was lost. Main power remained down for the duration of the shift leaving only backups and handheld equipment.

A medical emergency was declared in Engineering and staff were dispatched. FCaptain Lombardia was found without vitals, though Cadet parkin (Lombardia) was able to revive and stabilize him with the assistance of Doctor Greymoon.

Once stabilized the patient was transported to sickbay for further monitoring and recovery."

*Command - Captain James Hode(Guest RP)*

"After a brief briefing with the CO, I was asked to go to the Science station on Operations Deck and begin checking sensors were functioning. My first issue after logging in was the astrometric display. It had defaulted to a schematic of Earth's planetary system. I reset it and then did a quick diagnostic of the sensors, finding a small discrepancy in the port dorsal array. I gathered the details and informed Engineering it was likely a plasma pack that needed replacing. Just then I noticed that at the end of the diagnostic, the astrometric display had reverted to Earth. I requested permission to go to science deck and reset the computer there. That being granted, I headed to science and was able to recalibrate the display.

At that point, I was contacted by the CO. There was an issue in the computer core and my assistance was requested. I arrived to find LTcmdr Buttons working on an issue that appeared to be a virus or trojan that was affecting systems and power allocation. We determined that the maintenance records for the console had been erased for the period of 7 days. Lt Cmdr Buttons managed to disable the errant program but then we felt the station shift position. She continued to work on disabling the virus while I suggested we use work bees to reposition the station and assist to keep it there while these problems were being resolved.

Five work bees were scrambled to assist. Two to port, one to starboard, one above the station, and one standing by if needed. Calculating the correct axis and trajectory to put us back on an orbital course was intense, especially with the worry that the computer core might still be affected. But we managed to get the station back into the right position. Kudos to the worker bees who were so gentle with the Peedy Thor."

=^=Computer end crew report recording=^="

Return to “SS Peedy Thor”