Operations - Commander
Operations - Commander
Duty Post: Chief Operations Officer
Ship/Station Posted: SS Tranquility
Grid: Second Life

Stardate: 2100528

Reporting Officer: Ensign Oola Quan

Other Officers on Duty: Ensign Lenina Huxley

Duty Log: started our shift at the Flight ops at 05:15 am SLT. Brought in the shuttles Camie and Isis, also docked the Freighter Ark Royal. All is clear at the moment no other shuttles scheduled to come in. I've also reminded all personnel, there is no parking in the Red Zone, the Yellow zone is used only for flybys, please park in the Green Zone, the White Zone is for loading and unloading only. the rest of the shift was very quiet.
Keitha02 Resident
Science - Commander
Science - Commander
Duty Post: Science Officer

why waiting for our training vessel we are sending our plans to Starfleet for our new ship which is a intrepid class ship for Long Term Exploration we will be based in the delta quadrant so just spending what time we can at Pinastri HQ

In Service
Lt Kestral (Kes) Roffo
IC Beta Shift
Oola Quan
Operations - Commander
Operations - Commander

Stardate: 212905

Duty Log: quiet day today, only had one shuttle requesting a landing. I did have to warn any shuttles in the area about the birds that were flying around. Saw Commador Bruce getting fed and arranged for a shuttle that was coming in for the P&A
Oola Quan
Operations - Commander
Operations - Commander

Stardate: 032106

Duty Log: Was a bit quiet till we observed a Sailboat/ship cruise across the water near the Commodore. Then we saw the ship bouncing on the water and suddenly take to the skies. Turns out the VAdm Kermie was taking it for a spin. I don't think he had his sea legs though as after he passed us in the Flight Tower shouting AHOY!, he had a mishap. needless to say, we had to send a cleaning crew out to clean up after it.
Keitha02 Resident
Science - Commander
Science - Commander
Duty Post: Science Officer

stardate 240607 duty log for 240604

It was very exciting to pull together a crew for this training program. the USS Surprise is a intrepid Class Starship, we are a long term exploration vessel, intel gathering and Science are our main roles

Kestral Roffo IC
Oola Quan XO
Erika lancetti 2nd officer
Romy Magic Tactical
Arbre Trebuchet (Guest Player) Helmsman
Tessa Evergreen aplogies was working RL
Sagiphise Resident Discord member

we started off in starfleet Coffee when all had arrived we beamed aboard USS Surprise a beta shift training ship. i gave them all a quick tour of the ship and then we met in the conference room aboard, uniform policy was explained and stations were assigned, then a mission brief was given as follows:
our mission is to go explore a m-class planet called Avery iii it is suppose to have a subterminal cave system our mission was simple explore see if humanoid species still live there and search to find out if a hidden comms station could be installed.

we now took our stations and did pre-flight checks getting permission from Pinastri Flight control to depart. we left drydock and started on our journey to Avery iii we had a good flight apart from the warp core needed a slight adjustment, it was adjusted and helm reported the helm felt better we saw a Ocampa freighter on route but no contact was made we did send out the universal greeting and tried to hail them but they must of warped as we lost them on our long range scan, we finally arrived at Avery iii and Helm put the Surprise into an orbit around the planet, we started to get our supplies and requirements ready for an away mission.

In Service
Lt Kestral Roffo
I/C Beta Shift
Last edited by Keitha02 Resident on 210609.1026, edited 1 time in total.
Oola Quan
Operations - Commander
Operations - Commander

stardate 240607 duty log for 240604

Start of a brand new training program. the USS Surprise is an Intrepid Class Starship, it is a long-term exploration vessel, gathering Intel and Science are our main role.

Crew:
Kestral Roffo IC
Oola Quan XO
Erika Lancetti 2nd officer
Romy Magic Tactical
Tessa Evergreen was working RL

The crew gathered at the Starfleet Coffee lounge before beaming up to the USS Surprise, a beta shift training ship. Once arrived Kestral showed the crew around the ship. We then met in the conference room and were briefed on what our mission would be. He also went over the uniform policy and station assignments.

We were told our mission is to go explore an M-Class planet called Avery iii it is supposed to have a subterminal cave system. Our mission is simply to explore see if there are any humanoid species still live on the planet. Also, search to find out if a hidden comms station could be installed.

Everyone took to their assigned stations and prepared to leave the drydock. Preflight checks were done and I contacted Pinastri Flight Control for permission to depart. Once permission was granted we proceeded on impulse out past the markers. Once clear of all markers we warped to start on our journey to Avery iii. We had a good flight apart from the warp core needing a slight adjustment when power was fluctuating. Once adjusted Helm said that all was working smoothly.

We encountered an Ocampa freighter on route to somewhere but after I tried contacting them and got no response saw that they must have warped before receiving the message. We continued on till we arrived at Avery iii. Helm put the USS Surprise into normal orbit and those named for the landing party proceeded to prepare to be beamed down to the planet.

End Log

Ensign Oola Quan
XO Beta Squad
Erikalancetti Resident
Intelligence - Commander
Intelligence - Commander
Duty Post: Director of Heraldry
Ship/Station Posted: SS Tranquillity
Grid: Second Life Grid

stardate 240608 duty log for 240604

Start of a brand new training program. the USS Surprise is an Intrepid Class Starship, it is a long-term exploration vessel, gathering Intel and Science are our main role.

Crew:
Kestral Roffo IC
Oola Quan XO
Erika lancetti 2nd officer
Romy Magic Tactical
Tessa Evergreen aplogies was working RL

We met at the Starfleet Coffee lounge before boarding the USS Surprise training ship for the beta shift.
Our mission is the exploration M-Class planet named Avery III where an exploration of a cave is seriously planned to see if there have been, or still are, any signs of life, could also proceed with the installation of an hidden comms station.

Once we had the permission to depart from Pinastri Flight control we left for our destination, the navigation was good, the ship responded very well to the commands, no problems were highlighted, apart from a slight fluctuation in power which was promptly stabilized. Once it was said that a good ship could be seen from the way it took the wind and the surprise did not disappoint, we finally saw the blue beyond the bow.

This is our first mission and it will be particularly demanding as in addition to completing the mission, we can work as a team, get to know each other, because first of all we need a close-knit and well-trained crew.
Once we got to Averi III we got into standard orbit and got ready for the mission.

End log

Ensign Erika Lancetti
Sagiphise Resident
Operations - Lieutenant
Operations - Lieutenant
Duty Post: Director Fleet Operations
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ

Ensign Lenina Huxley stardate 210609

I arrived onboard and was directed by the yeoman to my quarters which are comfortable, my duty is ops/comms controller Night Shift. i will need to sleep now as i am on duty in 6 hours.

I awake and go and do my ablutions, i get my Uniform out and check it is clean and pressed, also unpacked my underwear and placed them in my chest of draws, i go to the replicator Orange Juice and banana yoghurt.

i make my way to the ops station and sign in on my consul
so far a quiet shift

End log

Ensign Lenina Huxley
Oola Quan
Operations - Commander
Operations - Commander

Stardate: 210609

Other Officers on Duty: Ensigns Lenina Huxley and erikalancetti

Duty Log: Sent out the shuttle 02 heading back to the USS Veracruz. I saw Commodore Cyril working at the new Ops Center. Ensign Erika worked on encryption settings to make sure all was properly set up. talked some and watched Commodore Bruce swim about. Saw a shooting star which was something I had not noticed before. Otherwise, the 3.5 hours went by rather quietly with the other two Ensigns to talk with.
Erikalancetti Resident
Intelligence - Commander
Intelligence - Commander

Stardate: 2106010

Reporting Officer: Ensign Erika Lancetti

Other Officers on Duty: Ensigns Lenina Huxley and Ensign Oola Quan

Duty Log: Continuing to worked on encryption settings to make sure all was properly set up, and defrag of all datafile scanned for optmize system, routine check. Ensign Oola and Lenina have routine at Oops center.
Erikalancetti Resident
Intelligence - Commander
Intelligence - Commander

Stardate: 2106011

Other Officers on Duty: Ensign Oola Quan

Duty Log: Continuing to worked on encryption, check incoming and outcoming message process. A lot date need for a thorough scan, superficial work could damage the database, or we could miss important information.
Erikalancetti Resident
Intelligence - Commander
Intelligence - Commander

Stardate: 2106014

Other Officers on Duty: Ensign Oola Quan

Duty Log: check incoming and outcoming message process. A lot date need for a thorough scan, superficial work could damage the database, or we could miss important information.
Sagiphise Resident
Operations - Lieutenant
Operations - Lieutenant
Duty Post: Director Fleet Operations
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ

Duty Log 210614

A quiet shift at Flight control, one shuttle and two freighters arrived during my duty shift, we were visited by VAmd Mistwallow which was nice , apart from that noting to report.

In Service
Ensign Lenina Huxley
Operations Officer
Pinastri HQ
Erikalancetti Resident
Intelligence - Commander
Intelligence - Commander

Stardate: 2106014

Duty Log: check incoming and outcoming message process. Check routine scan databese.

Return to “SS Tranquility Crew Logs”