Moderator: Kermie Mistwallow

ScreaminEagles Turbo
Marines - Marine Captain
Marines - Marine Captain
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted: SS Athena
Grid: 001 Second life

Duty log Stardate:210318.11150
Reaper squadron launched for an air patrol and went to patrol sector lambda34 point delta 3 echo 4 charlie during the patrol we encountered an ion storm along with a meteor shower several fighters we damaged during the encounter my own was only caused partial systems failure immediately after we returned to HQ for repairs
Snowflower Fairey
Single Cell Lifeform
Duty Post: Yeoman 21st Marine Det
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri Headquarters
Grid: Second Life

Ground Patrols Pinastri HQ

Day Shift
Took the two tigers out for more training as they are getting bigger every day. They are learning to follow instructions and I am now teaching them about sniffing out contraband by using some of the items that 1st Lt Stampede has found. Once they have gotten the idea it was easy for them to find where things were hidden. The Contraband has since been properly disposed of. I've been training the tigers to chase down and hold any fleeing known or unknown persons. They are getting really good at catching anyone used for the training.

The K9 unit is doing very well on patrols they have found numerous contraband that was NOT planted by myself as a test.

In Service
1st Lt. Snow Jones
Limrie Resident
Tribble
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

Ground Patrols Pinastri HQ.

NightShift:
all patrols have been doubled so that we are ready if there is a lot more Activity when charon's beacon opens next week we are awaiting confirmation from the VAdm Mistwallow as to what to do with any contraband found either destroy it or store it in a secure location. No IED's have been detected thus far i believe this is down to doing some patrols with our K9 units

Dayshift:

several stashes of contriband have been found again this week i urge command to allocate us a secure facility for the storage of Contraband on the Marine Deck these can be used as evidence for the future if any charges are brought about. 1st Lt Snow Jones has continued training our two new cats they will play a dual role as mascots and searching out any criminals if when challenged keep running
also that may be trying to smuggle contraband to Charon's Beacon.

in service
1st Lt Stampede Jones
Edwin Cornish
Single Cell Lifeform
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid: 014

( please keep this log area for airial patrols)
ScreaminEagles Turbo
Marines - Marine Captain
Marines - Marine Captain
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted: SS Athena
Grid: 001 Second life

during my morning airial patrol toda i discovered a faint warp trial leading away from pinstari colony upon continuing my patrol i found fter having been informed of a shuttle that had launched rather then have security inspect it that there was a shuttle debris field preliminary scans indicated it was destroyed with plasma weapons fire i relayed the information to pinstari flight ops control requesting they send the info to security and intel then began my return flight ((had to land without clearance due to last minute shoping for groceries))

Return to “SS Tranquility Crew Logs”