Duty Log 210305 HQ Patrols.

Moderator: Kermie Mistwallow

Limrie Resident
UFSMC - Marine Captain
UFSMC - Marine Captain
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

Patrols have been going well over the past two weeks, this was the initial trial Period no IED's have been found and patrols differ quite a lot each time i have staggered my patrol times as has my detachment, hopefully we can start our patrols with security personnel as of next week this will add another Dimension to our patrolling with security able to deal with any unrest from any persons why we can concentrate on making sure the land is safe to walk on. At present we are doing a patrol every four hours or there about, the night shift do a patrol around two hourly give or take, i cleared some FOD (foreign object deposit) from the beach area please remember to take your rubbish away with you and keep HQ clean thank you

1st Lt Stampede Jones
Det. Cmd 21st Marine detachment
Limrie Resident
UFSMC - Marine Captain
UFSMC - Marine Captain
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

Duty Log.

Nightshift:
Reports coming in have not suggested any escalation in illegal activities but then we are still Fairley new to the Beacon and all it's activities, on saying that there was one incident of a young Orion Female found wandering on HQ Beach a little bit disorientated and not knowing how she got here last thing she remembers was being in the promenade on Charon's Beacon
She was immediately taken to the Medical Centre to be checked out.

Dayshift:
we are still keeping up double patrols for the time being with so much civilian traffic coming and going i think it is the prudent thing to do and i have not received any communique from the CO or XO to stop double patrols. i have also informed CO Force-Com that we are doing double patrols, i hope to have a meeting later in the week with the MOIC Pinastri HQ as to what she wants us to do re patrols.

M/Captain Stampede Jones
Det. Cmd. 21st Marine Det. Pinastri HQ
Snowflower Fairey
UFSMC - Marine Captain
UFSMC - Marine Captain
Duty Post: Yeoman 21st Marine Det
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri Headquarters
Grid: Second Life

Night shift:
Took Isis out with me on my patrol so she can get used to the new route as everything keeps changing. Change is good, everything is looking great. found some trash on the beach but not a whole lot so looks like the talk I had worked for the most part with those that were here last time. Saw that the 'space koi' as I was calling them are now gone. Hope they just left on their own and not died or something. These night patrols are very relaxing when there's nothing going on. Looked like someone left the lights on in the gym so went and turned them off.

End Log

Return to “Pinastri Crew Logs”