Please Note: New Deputy Director of Personnel

The Office of Personnel serves as a vital aspect in the administration side of United Federation Starfleet organisation. It is a division under the Office of the UFS Chief of Staff and is responsible for maintaining a concise, complete and up to date biographical database of the UFS Member base as well as all Personnel-related matters. The work of Personnel is essential in keeping accurate records of activity, which UFS Command can use to determine levels of activity within the group, in both real life and the metaverses. Personnel currently work primarily on the UFS Database system which is due to serve as a integral part of his organisations management.

Moderators: Luciano Skar-Machado, Victoria Moonshadow

Victoria Moonshadow
Medical - Captain
Medical - Captain
Duty Post: Pinastri Headquarters
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri Headquarters
Grid: 001

I'd like to start off by acknowledging all of Commodore Aryela Dagger's hard work in the Personnel Department over the last 18 months. She stepped in to assist me while I took on learning how to be the Director on my own without Morath. That was a difficult time. Thank you, Aryela! It has been greatly appreciated. I wish all the best with your other UFS endeavors.

As of this date I'd like to welcome Ensign Ellemir Maven to the Personnel Team as Deputy Director! Ellemir has done an amazing job in training and she is going to be a great addition to the Team. Welcome aboard, Ellie!
Kiara1 Noel
Medical - Commander
Medical - Commander
Duty Post: Medical Officer
Ship/Station Posted: HQ
Grid: Second Life Grid

Congratulations!
Luciano Skar-Machado
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore
Duty Post: UFS Chief of Staff
Ship/Station Posted: Starbase 755, SS Nimbus