Service Jacket pictures

The Office of Personnel serves as a vital aspect in the administration side of United Federation Starfleet organisation. It is a division under the Office of the UFS Chief of Staff and is responsible for maintaining a concise, complete and up to date biographical database of the UFS Member base as well as all Personnel-related matters. The work of Personnel is essential in keeping accurate records of activity, which UFS Command can use to determine levels of activity within the group, in both real life and the metaverses. Personnel currently work primarily on the UFS Database system which is due to serve as a integral part of his organisations management.

Moderators: Luciano Skar-Machado, Victoria Moonshadow

Data Axel
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore
Duty Post: Medical Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: Second Life

Greetings all.

With new uniform in-world, it is always useful to get your Service Jacket picture updated.

And for those not within a online world(Second Life, 3rd Rock Grid, STO etc.), contact us anyway and we will tell you how to get one sorted for your Real Life needs.

So send a email to personnel@ufstarfleet.org and get one sorted out!
In Service
Commodore Malrok Marritza (Data Axel)
Medical Officer
Pinastri HQ
Access Service Jacket
Morath Landfall
Changeling
Duty Post: Executive Officer
Ship/Station Posted: SS Astraios
Grid: SL & 3RG

BUMP
CMDR Morath Landfall
Executive Officer - SS Astraios
Personnel Officer-Office of Personnel Administration
Delta Company Graduate 101005

Access Service Jacket
Victoria Moonshadow
Medical - Captain
Medical - Captain
Duty Post: Pinastri Headquarters
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri Headquarters
Grid: 001

Regular SJ photo sessions are now booked on the Calendar for Tuesday mornings at 11 AM SLT. Photos are taken in the Personnel office on Pinastri and must be taken by Personnel. Requirements are full Duty uniform, rank pips, and combadge.
Hotblonde25 Resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian
Duty Post: operations
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ Flight Ops
Grid: secondlife

i saw on the event board the other day photo sessions was listed for 11am...i woke up early my time to get on in time...and waited 90 minutes outside the office where the photos are taken and no one turned up to take them. who can i contact to get it done ? and when ?
I have graduated,i have my pips,combadge,and uniform,how can i request update of my forum rank it still says im a cadet,and i am a ensign.
Victoria Moonshadow
Medical - Captain
Medical - Captain
Duty Post: Pinastri Headquarters
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri Headquarters
Grid: 001

Hotblonde25 Resident wrote:
i saw on the event board the other day photo sessions was listed for 11am...i woke up early my time to get on in time...and waited 90 minutes outside the office where the photos are taken and no one turned up to take them. who can i contact to get it done ? and when ?
I have graduated,i have my pips,combadge,and uniform,how can i request update of my forum rank it still says im a cadet,and i am a ensign.
My apologies for arrangements not being made for the photo hour to be covered while I was away. An email has been sent to you to arrange a photo time.

Lt. Cmdr Victoria Moonshadow
Director
Office of Personnel

Return to “Office of Personnel”