inquiry on some of my future goals as a cadet

The Office of Personnel serves as a vital aspect in the administration side of United Federation Starfleet organisation. It is a division under the Office of the UFS Chief of Staff and is responsible for maintaining a concise, complete and up to date biographical database of the UFS Member base as well as all Personnel-related matters. The work of Personnel is essential in keeping accurate records of activity, which UFS Command can use to determine levels of activity within the group, in both real life and the metaverses. Personnel currently work primarily on the UFS Database system which is due to serve as a integral part of his organisations management.

Moderators: Luciano Skar-Machado, Victoria Moonshadow

saphira113 Resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I am cadet saphira113 Resident - Starfleet Security Code (SSC) 2439 and looking for the director of the cheif of staff in regards to my future goals of becomeing a captain and a new ship of the line. I have already spoken to my squadron mentor about some things about a conversation i had saturday night with vice admiral toocool. I was talking with admiral tocool saturdaynight about some of my goals at ufs and he said hes not sure if things like the crossfeild class like USS DISCOVERY and continuity of discovery fits ufs or prime time line. while as reasearch i have done though not properly seen the series just clips say that it is he said to contact the directoof cheif of staff that he would know as did my squadron mentor rowena rose recomended i fallow up on this recomindation
Greenlantern Excelsior
Command - Fleet Captain
Command - Fleet Captain
Duty Post: USS Taylorholic Durant
Ship/Station Posted: USS Taylorholic Durant
Grid: Second Life Grid

You can find the name of the UFS Chief of Staff in the UFS wiki along with many other useful pieces of information.

http://wiki.ufstarfleet.org/wiki/index. ... =Main_Page
Captain Hal Jordan (GreenLantern Excelsior)

Service Jacket

Executive Officer, USS Durant
UFS Blog Coordinator
UFS DJ
Data Axel
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore
Duty Post: Medical Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: Second Life

saphira113 Resident wrote:
I am cadet saphira113 Resident - Starfleet Security Code (SSC) 2439 and looking for the director of the cheif of staff in regards to my future goals of becomeing a captain and a new ship of the line. I have already spoken to my squadron mentor about some things about a conversation i had saturday night with vice admiral toocool. I was talking with admiral tocool saturdaynight about some of my goals at ufs and he said hes not sure if things like the crossfeild class like USS DISCOVERY and continuity of discovery fits ufs or prime time line. while as reasearch i have done though not properly seen the series just clips say that it is he said to contact the directoof cheif of staff that he would know as did my squadron mentor rowena rose recomended i fallow up on this recomindation
I will contact you in private with some information. Thank you for contacting me
In Service
Commodore Malrok Marritza (Data Axel)
Medical Officer
Pinastri HQ
Access Service Jacket

Return to “Office of Personnel”