Monthly Reporting

Kimberly Hoffman
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Hello Marines, This is a reminder that with the new reporting form available on the database, all OIC's need to report monthly. This is not optional and your unit will be deactivated if reports are not received.
Your unit will need to chose one branch of service to be your main branch. This means that all marines in your unit must take the introductory class or classes associated with that branch, but then can take as many courses for other branches as they want.

The form can be found under the "command services" tab. You can contact Jester with questions about how to file a report.

Please contact me with other questions or concerns. Preferably using khoffman1701@gmail.com
Kyle Asbrink
UFSMC - Colonel
UFSMC - Colonel
Duty Post: CO FORCECOM
Ship/Station Posted: USS Veracruz
Grid:

Kira is on an RL Vacation and LOA, as DOIC of the 158th i'm attempting to file the report, but it looks like i dont have access to the form
Foxtrot Platoon Graduate 110222

Access Service Jacket
Mike Calhoun
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral
Duty Post: Commander-in-Chief UFS
Ship/Station Posted: UF Starfleet Headquarters
Grid: Unknown

Hello Kyle,

As long as I don't receive the information regarding who are the OIC's and DOIC's (as asked in another post) I don't know who all to give access
Laryssia Resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I believ the situation in the 158th regarding Commanding and Deputy Officers was handled in the database last evenuing by the DEPDANT. The balance of the information regarding your request will be finished being compiled soon I believe, Sir.
Kyle Asbrink
UFSMC - Colonel
UFSMC - Colonel
Duty Post: CO FORCECOM
Ship/Station Posted: USS Veracruz
Grid:

problem fixed, thanks to Lan
Foxtrot Platoon Graduate 110222

Access Service Jacket

Return to “Marines Archives”