Attention Please

Jester Spearmann

It has been bought to my attention that the USS Republic is breaking away from UFS to become an RL Chapter under SFC Inc
Therefore, Marines assigned to the USS Republic are hereby recalled to Marine HQ pending reassignment.

To put it in easy to understand terms: If you are transferring to RL along with the ship then you would leave UFSMC, if you are staying in SL and not transferring along with the ship then you would be required to find another chapter as the ship would no longer have a presence in UFS.

In Service
Brigadier Spearmann
Deputy Commandant UFSMC

Addendum by the Commandant
Jonathan Wilson: If the Marines want to go with the chapter we have to let them, just inform them that they will be leaving the UFSMC.
Mike Calhoun
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral
Duty Post: Commander-in-Chief UFS
Ship/Station Posted: UF Starfleet Headquarters
Grid: Unknown

In this case the Marine Unit has the choice to either continue as a Marine Unit without being attached to a Chapter ( I dont know the exact classification in UFSMC for it) OR it gets disbanded
Jester Spearmann

Mike Calhoun wrote:In this case the Marine Unit has the choice to either continue as a Marine Unit without being attached to a Chapter ( I dont know the exact classification in UFSMC for it) OR it gets disbanded
Marine Detachment

Return to “Marines Archives”