UFSMC Inspection

Jester Spearmann
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Marines listen up there will be a MANDATORY GROUP WIDE inspection on 120724
CO's it is up to you to sort your people out inspection times & location will be posted closer to the date I expect everyone to be there,
Uniform required will be your class C uniform (BDU's/Flight Suit) so I suggest you read the note card sent out last night and sort your uniforms out appropriately.
Comm badge should be centered below the UFSMC seal on your chest and your title should state: RANK/BRANCH/POST ONLY
assignment (ship) patches will be the only acceptable accessories for your uniform, No jewelery or other patches are to be worn with your uniform at that time

Brigadier Spearmann
Deputy Commandant UFSMC

EDIT: Additionally, you will be required to have the CURRENT meter and rifle from the supply deck. Non UFS weapons will not be accepted (Black Ops/Breach etc)
With regards to Jewelery the only exception would be religious jewelery (Bajoran earrings for example)
Jester Spearmann
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

This will be the 3rd UFSMC inspection with possibly more to come

location has been chosen as the shuttle bay on Tranquility station
starting time will be 1300 PST new date is 120728
Branch commanders please do spot inspections prior to this to ensure your members are in the correct gear
I will be picking people at random to answer various questions so beware
Additionally please ensure you are able to use voice as it will save me a lot of time typing things out.
You don't have to answer back on voice you may type your response

In Service
Brigadier Spearmann
Deputy Commandant of the UFSMC

Return to “Marines Archives”