Time to reflect

Training and Doctrine Command (TRACOM) is charged with the development and update of all Marine Training Manuals, Classes and MOS Certifications. Under TRACOM are the Marine Branch Directors, experts in their fields that have volunteered to share that knowledge with their fellow marines. They each oversee a College in the UFS Marine Academy that contains all of the classes needed for the MOS Certifications of the Corps. TRACOM also offers its experience to all Chapters that need advice on developing a more authentic setting for their Marines.
Kiara1 Noel
Medical - Commander
Medical - Commander
Duty Post: Medical Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: 001 Second Life

*Enters her office and nods to the Lts busy with their work as She gets a report from when she was on her honeymoon*

Computer please open logs and Label them KO1

Confirmed Lt. Colonel and welcome back

Thank You Computer. I had an amazing time with my husband as We toured the grounds of Our home and went to the beach. It was nice to just be a wife for once and not every......

Emergency message for Lt. Colonel Ormega

Computer show message

Captain Morath Landfall has passed away, please send thoughts and prayers to His family and friends

*blinks as She hears the message as the tears fall knowing the pain His daughter is in and sends a hand written letter to Lizzy*

I....*her words catches in her throat and grabs a tissue from her LT* thank you Johnson, please send a gift to Lizzy from me please. *She ordered as he nodded and went on the errand*

Computer pause logs and save them, my mind is everywhere right now

Logs paused
Kiara1 Noel
Medical - Commander
Medical - Commander
Duty Post: Medical Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: 001 Second Life

*Returns to her office seeing the Marines salute her and give her the messages she needed. Saluting back, her mind focuses on the tasks at hand. Once she has heard them all, Ormega takes a seat at her desk and tells computer to resume logs*

Resuming logs

Now that my mind is clear, I have decided to make 1st LT Stampede Jones my XO... I just hope he is ready for the work we need to put in to make TRACOM what it once was. I also need to speak to academy about adding a class about corpsmen. Granted I am one of them, it would be nice to see more Marines come through and get everything rolling. Once I finish meeting with academy, I also need to meet with the Dant about some other classes, lets hope he doesn't think I'm completely crazy....oh wait we are in UFS, its normal.

I swear sometimes computer I might be going out of my mind, but as i have come to realize, all the best people are. Now that the Academy Experience is launching soon, I will be in HQ more. To be honest, I'm actually happy to be returning to HQ. Granted the Sheppard is home to me, I need to be around HQ more and to work with the Marines and the cadets coming through. I love the fact that I can be a marine, but also help people where I am needed, it gives me a great purpose. I am so very happy to be where I am in my career. Granted somedays its like a nightmare from the depths of space, but others its peaceful and enjoyable.

Now that things are running smoothly with training, I can finally work on getting more classes written.

Computer, pause logs, order late dinner, and play This is why I love you by Major with wedding photos

Pauses logs while playing music, slideshow, and serving dinner
Limrie Resident
Tribble
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

Start Log:
we now have three inworld courses available with a total of 7 different courses, we still have in the pipeline several Moodle course, with Drill Instructor 101 and Combat Medic now available to take, The CO Tra-Com and I would like to welcome four more into the Tra-Com Fold those being M/Captain Snow Jones, M/Captain Elsa Mitchell, 2nd Lt Shane T and 1st Sgt Tra-Com Cpl Blane Yalin i am sure there will be lots for you to do .
In Service
M/Captain Stampede Jones
XO Tra-Com

Return to “Training and Doctrine Command (TRACOM)”