Our next Story arc...

Forces Command (FORCECOM) is charged with the administration of the units of the Corp as well as overseeing all detachments and marines in the Corp. All Marine OICs report to the FORCECOM Commanding Officer via the Monthly Status Report (MSR). The MSR that reaches the COFORCECOM starts from the Detachment and Task Force level. Each Detachment or Expeditionary Force OIC sends an MSR to their Ship CO and Division or Regiment OIC.
Kyle Asbrink
UFSMC - Colonel
UFSMC - Colonel
Duty Post: CO FORCECOM
Ship/Station Posted: USS Veracruz
Grid:

Good evening marines (and welcome to you other fair fleet folk who ventured into our den!)

In the next few weeks I will be launching our next storyline for the marines as a whole. Where as the last storyline focused on a small group of marines thrown into a self contained adventure, this one will be more open ended. My goal is to provider a general theme and plotline that you all can pick up and run with. There will still be scheduled RP's for major plot progressions. However, OIC's or any group marines can pick up this theme and carry out "Side story" or "smaller scale" roleplays as desired (no saving the day and defeating the big bad all on your own! we got to work together for that!). I'll explain in further detail what RP's will be done at each phase. However it will involve activities such as patrols, working with security for interrogations and investigations, reconnaissance, logistical missions, readiness drills, ordinance disposal.. the list goes on! I will be opening up a new thread on the forum shortly where you may begin logging your missions for this next arc.

I can always be reached on discord if you have any questions. The final log for our last arc will be up within the next few weeks once Drew figures out if a rescue RP will occur involving the science branch.
Foxtrot Platoon Graduate 110222

Access Service Jacket

Return to “Forces Command (FORCECOM)”