Monthly Rp Installment 1: CQB/FFC Training day

Forces Command (FORCECOM) is charged with the administration of the units of the Corp as well as overseeing all detachments and marines in the Corp. All Marine OICs report to the FORCECOM Commanding Officer via the Monthly Status Report (MSR). The MSR that reaches the COFORCECOM starts from the Detachment and Task Force level. Each Detachment or Expeditionary Force OIC sends an MSR to their Ship CO and Division or Regiment OIC.
Kyle Asbrink
Marines - Colonel
Marines - Colonel
Duty Post: CO 1st Marine Regiment
Ship/Station Posted: Marine OIC, USS Atlas
Grid: 001 Second Life

At 3pm SLT saturday 5/9/16. I will be hosting the first of a series of monthly RP's

Participants will be broken down into squads of 4. They will work together to clear rooms and rescue hostages under the guidance of experienced combat personnel.
The purpose of this Rp is to help add a bit more flare to combat within UFS, Adding a new layer to the often "point and shoot" mechanics that SCS often falls down to.
topics such as the following will be covered
-Pre-OP planning
-Breaching Options
-Squad movements
-Maintaining security
-Free Form Combat (FFC) 101
-Shootin' and Blowin' stuff up!

The Rp is designed for marines and security, but is open to all.

Participants should assemble in the pinstari welcome center at 3PM SLT for squad assignment and briefing. Based on popularity i may run this a second time later this month.

I hope this will be informative and fun. Hope to see you all there.

Major Kyle Asbrink. 1st Regiment OIC
Foxtrot Platoon Graduate 110222

Access Service Jacket

Return to “Forces Command (FORCECOM)”