Monthly RP Times/Availability

Forces Command (FORCECOM) is charged with the administration of the units of the Corp as well as overseeing all detachments and marines in the Corp. All Marine OICs report to the FORCECOM Commanding Officer via the Monthly Status Report (MSR). The MSR that reaches the COFORCECOM starts from the Detachment and Task Force level. Each Detachment or Expeditionary Force OIC sends an MSR to their Ship CO and Division or Regiment OIC.
Kyle Asbrink
UFSMC - Colonel
UFSMC - Colonel
Duty Post: CO FORCECOM
Ship/Station Posted: USS Veracruz
Grid:

I am working on a variety of events for the marines within Second Life. First and foremost i would like to implement a monthly RP that all marines and recruits can participate in. Before i give too much information away i wanted to get a good idea of the availability of everyone. The RP will last 1-2 hours and occur at least once a month.

If everyone could post an approximate estimation of times they would be available on an average week below that would be great. You can also leave me an IM or Note-card in SL with your schedule as well, i will be making a Post in the marines group once i get notice permissions.

Detachment OIC's, please check with your marines to make sure they give me their times as well, i want to plan the RP for when we have the most marines available.

More info to come soon
Foxtrot Platoon Graduate 110222

Access Service Jacket
Jamie Czavicevic
Intelligence - Fleet Captain
Intelligence - Fleet Captain
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid: Second Life

Mon tues and Friday 6 to 11

Saturday and Sunday i'm mostly on all day but Sundays I have Tranquility RP from 11 to 1
EvergreenMoss
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I'm on at about 11am - 2pm Sun - Thurs.
11am - 4pm Fri and Sat.
=====
BUSY - Tuesdays 10:45am -1pm
and the 2nd and 4th of every month on Sunday at 7:30am - 9.30am.
Kyle Asbrink
UFSMC - Colonel
UFSMC - Colonel
Duty Post: CO FORCECOM
Ship/Station Posted: USS Veracruz
Grid:

bump
Foxtrot Platoon Graduate 110222

Access Service Jacket

Return to “Forces Command (FORCECOM)”