State of UFSMC Force Command 1/2015

Forces Command (FORCECOM) is charged with the administration of the units of the Corp as well as overseeing all detachments and marines in the Corp. All Marine OICs report to the FORCECOM Commanding Officer via the Monthly Status Report (MSR). The MSR that reaches the COFORCECOM starts from the Detachment and Task Force level. Each Detachment or Expeditionary Force OIC sends an MSR to their Ship CO and Division or Regiment OIC.
Jamie Czavicevic
Intelligence - Fleet Captain
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid: Second Life

Hello,

I have recently Taken over as Commanding Officer Forces Command UFSMC, and this leaves my previous post of 1st Regiment CO Open I will be posting that and other open positions shortly. I am please to report that 1st Division Currently has 26 Marines reporting for the month of Dec, that is 4 More than the Sept 2014 report. I have not received reports from other marine Divisions and I'm working to determine if we have any marines outside of the 1st Division (1st Division includes 1st regiment (SL), 2nd Regiment (3rd Rock), and 3rd Regiment (UFS Grid). If you are such a marine please email me at Jamie.czavicevic@gmail.com. If you are a Division or Regimental CO I would like to hear from you regarding the state of your Division or Regiment.

In Service
Col Talas Shran (Jamie Czavicevic)
CO Forces Command UFSMC
Jamie Czavicevic
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid: Second Life

I am told three are marines on UFS grid if you are in a detachment there could you please contact me Via Email listed above so we can get your MSR squared away.

Thank you

Return to “Forces Command (FORCECOM)”