Marines from the land downunder

Forces Command (FORCECOM) is charged with the administration of the units of the Corp as well as overseeing all detachments and marines in the Corp. All Marine OICs report to the FORCECOM Commanding Officer via the Monthly Status Report (MSR). The MSR that reaches the COFORCECOM starts from the Detachment and Task Force level. Each Detachment or Expeditionary Force OIC sends an MSR to their Ship CO and Division or Regiment OIC.
Lyis Hirano

G'day fellow Marines.

As a UFSMC Marine based in Melbourne Australia, I'm guessing that places me in the sphere of 4th Marine Command.

So I am putting the call out to any Aussies or Kiwi Marines to say G'day in this section of the forum and introduce yourself.

It'd be great for Marines in this timezone to keep in touch and communicate so that 4MC players can get their heads together and discuss how they can improve Corps experiences both for themselves and players from other timezones.

So don't be shy Anzacs, sound off and give us a big OORAH to let us know you are out there!!!

MCapt Lyis Hirano
Infantry
158th Marine Detachment
USS Banshee
Mike Calhoun
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral
Duty Post: Commander-in-Chief UFS
Ship/Station Posted: UF Starfleet Headquarters
Grid: Unknown

As a UFSMC Marine based in Melbourne Australia, I'm guessing that places me in the sphere of 4th Marine Command.
Actually, Lys...you are an avatar and THAT places you in Sector 001 NOT in Sector 004

Your RL person, if joins UFS, would be in Sector 004
Lyis Hirano

Lol - thx Admiral I stand corrected.

I was trying to rally any antipodean players but appreciate the heads up on the distinction.

Return to “Forces Command (FORCECOM)”