Director Analysis & Control Division
JessicaClaudia Maynard
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian
Duty Post: Chief of Security | Protector
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

Division Director : Lt.Cmdr. JessicaClaudia Maynard

I am happy to welcome the recently promoted Lt.Cmdr. Frostbite Pikajuna into this Division. I hope for good work
and am sure, that her oustanding qualities will contribute very much to the success of the Station

In Service

Lt.Cmdr. JessicaClaudia Maynard
Director Analysis & Control Division
Frostbite Pikajuna
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

CLASSIFIED

SECRET

COMBAT REPORT

MEMORANDUM TO: Fleet Captain Galia Iadyl

FROM: [REDACTED], Intelligence Analysis Office, Analysis and Control Division.

SUBJECT: Summary of Combat Operations within the Excalibur Sector, Stardate 120717

MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS:

On this Stardate, Federation Forces successfully repulsed an attack by the E.D.C. on Excalibur Colony.

Federation Forces engaged in combat consisted of the following from Task Force One, Delta Quadrant Fleet:

Battle Line:
USS Banshee (Flagship)
USS Cochrane
USS Agamemnon
USS Goddard
USS Odysseus
USS Cochrane
USS Argus
USS DeBakey
"Red Squadron":
USS Amundsen
USS Grenadier
"Beta Squadron":
USS Kurai
USS Foil
USS P'Jem
"Epsilon Squadron":
USS Rosenberg
USS Kenya
USS Descartes
Elements of the 4th Marine Air Wing and Marine Special Operations Forces

Initial reports indicate that the following Starships were destroyed in the action:

USS Kenya - Lost with All Hands aboard.
USS Odysseus (Stardrive Section) - Saucer Section reports Captain Lost, Posthumous UFS Medal of Honour recommended by Task Force Commander.

Initial reports indicate that the following Starships were seriously damaged or disabled in the action:

USS Argus - Reports maneuvering thrusters heavily damaged. Starboard nacelle pylon at 20% of its structural integrity. Dead in the water due to destroyed Inertial Dampers.
USS Descartes - Reports complete loss of Port Warp Engine Nacelle.
USS P'Jem - Reports complete reactor failure and ejection. Replacement necessary. Multiple fused primary EPS conduits.

Initial reports indicate that the following Starships suffered heavy damage in the action:

USS Agamemnon - Reports severe hull damage, injured command crew, excessive bridge damage, decks 6-12 inaccessible.
USS Amundsen - Reports fused torpedo launchers, shuttle bay destroyed, 85% hull damage.
USS Banshee - Reports Hull Breaches on several decks. Damage to warp engines. Decks 3-6, 8 and 12 loss of environment systems. Rear torpedo launchers damaged and inoperable. Ship systems severely damaged due to plasma fires throughout entire ship.
USS Cochrane - Hull Breach on Deck 2 and Starboard Nacelle, forcefields in place only on saucer section. Damage to starboard shield emitter grid.
USS Grenadier - Reports hangar bay landing doors fused shut. Five torpedo strikes through saucer section.

Initial reports indicate that the following Starships suffered minor or no damage in the action:

USS DeBakey
USS Foil
USS Goddard
USS Kurai
USS Rosenberg - Reports light damaged. Still on the field.

Initial reports indicate that the enemy suffered the following casualties:

3 Carriers Destroyed
1 Battlecruiser Destroyed, 1 Disabled and Captured
2 Cruisers Destroyed
2 Destroyers Destroyed, 5 Escaped
5 Frigates Destroyed, 4 Escaped

The enemy fled the battlefield, while Marines boarded and seized one enemy Battlecruiser, rescuing one hostage but three of their VIP Targets eluded capture.

SUMMARY:

With all Capitol Ships of this fleet destroyed, the enemy threat to the Excalibur Sector is severely reduced. Recommended continued observation of the area in case the enemy commits new forces to the field, or redeploys from their fleet moving into the Midgar Sector.

SIGNED:

[REDACTED]
Galia Iadyl
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Completly OOC, I just have to say, you do GOOD stuff Frosty!

IC, I'm proud to have you as one of my officers.
Galia out.

Return to “Intelligence Branch Archives”