Intelligence Branch Update.

Responsible for gathering intelligence, they have the patience to read through a database for hours on end, and the cunning to coax information from an unwilling giver.
Phoenix Finistair
Intelligence - Captain
Intelligence - Captain
Duty Post: Branch Commander, Intelligence
Ship/Station Posted: Headquarters
Grid: Second Life Grid

Greetings!

I thought this would be a good time to check in with everyone within the branch and post a few updates and peeks of things to come!

As always, I would like to start off by mentioning that my door is ALWAYS open. Except when I close it. Just kidding. Okay seriously though. I have an open-door policy. As such, if you have any issues, ideas, complaints, need someone to talk to about UFS things. Please feel free to send me a message. I might not be able to reply right away, but I want you all to know that I'm here to help you. It's what I do. Don't be afraid to reach out. I can't help address issues if I'm not aware of them.

Second. There are quite a few ways to get involved within UFS if you are feeling like your UFS Career is missing something. There are opportunities posted in Discord, Second Life, and on the Forums. Check routinely so you can see if anything interests you!

Lastly, there are going to be a few exciting roleplay opportunities and forum activities for the branch to take part in. The roleplay opportunities are different from your normal ship/station rp. Please make sure if you are a discord member, you make sure you have the "Intelligence Branch" Role so that you can get any chatter and news that is posted there.

Speaking of roleplay and forums, another thing I would like to see the branch members doing is creating logs. Personal and Mission Logs. These will help you with character development as well. I am actually slacking in that area and will be challenging myself to complete more logs as well.

I am excited for the opportunities coming forward for us, and can't wait to see what you all have been up to on your stations!

Captain Finistair
Intelligence Branch Commander
Greeter Coordinator

[url=https://wiki.ufstarfleet.org/index.php? ... _Finistair[/url]
Erikalancetti Resident
Intelligence - Lt Commander
Intelligence - Lt Commander
Duty Post: Director of Heraldry
Ship/Station Posted: SS Tranquillity
Grid: Second Life Grid

Greetings

I am very happy because even Intel will have great opportunities for RL and will be able to make an effective contribution to the growth of the community, and I remind everyone that there is a lot to do at HQ too, not only on ships.

Ensign Erika Lancetti
Chief Intelligence Officer, Pinastri Headquarters

Return to “Intelligence Branch”