New Intelligence Branch Commander Introduction

Responsible for gathering intelligence, they have the patience to read through a database for hours on end, and the cunning to coax information from an unwilling giver.
Phoenix Finistair
Intelligence - Captain
Intelligence - Captain
Duty Post: Branch Commander, Intelligence
Ship/Station Posted: Headquarters
Grid: Second Life Grid

Hello, UFS!

My name is Phoenix Finistair and I have been recently appointed as the new Branch Commander of Intelligence. I'm very excited to help this branch grow and blossom! I have some great ideas that will be coming to fruition very soon.

Some basic real-life info about me is I'm a 35-year-old female, I live in Wisconsin. I'm a full-time caregiver for my friend's severely disabled adult daughter. Some of my hobbies are video games such as ElderSrolls games (not ESO), Star Wars Onlne, Mass Effect, and Halo. I also enjoy Kung Fu/Martial Arts type movies, sci-fi, and action movies. Bob's Burgers is my favorite tv show. I'm pretty boring honestly.

In hindsight, I have not always been active or the best Starfleet member, but there's a saying in UFS that kinda... sticks in your head. "UFS is what you make it." I took that message to heart this time and have been so much more active and involved, which led me to apply for this position.

Some of you may know me, most of you don't. For those of you who don't know me, I have been a member of UFS since 2009. I am currently a Commander, stationed on the USS Sheppard as an Intel Officer. I have had many different billets in UFS ranging from starship building even to command. My absolute favorite and the one I feel at home most in is Intel. I am so grateful to have this opportunity to make Intel more active and grow.

My plans for Intel are to help current members be more active, engaged, and stay active, which includes some great ideas for both Second Life/metaverse and Real Life members. Some involving roleplay, some get to know the members of the Intel Branch/team building events. Others are obviously classified for your safety.

If there are any questions or you have ideas please feel free to contact me! I can be reached via Discord (numpty#5700), email (phoenix.finistair@gmail.com), SecondLife, and 3RD Rock grid (I try to log in weekly to 3RG, but the other ways are better to reach me if it's something important.) My SecondLife/3RG name is Phoenix Finistair.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to meeting you all!
CMDR Phoenix Finistair
Intelligence Branch Commander
Greeter Coordinator

[url=https://wiki.ufstarfleet.org/index.php? ... _Finistair[/url]

Return to “Intelligence Branch”