Call to All Intelligence Agents Regarding Magellan Missions

Responsible for gathering intelligence, they have the patience to read through a database for hours on end, and the cunning to coax information from an unwilling giver.
Wolfton Foulsbane
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I have spoken with members of the Joint Chiefs and what I want to do now is reach out again. Is anyone in the Intelligence Branch interested in conducting Magellan Missions? If so, do any of you prefer solo missions, group missions, and/or joint missions with other branches?

I have heard back from so few of you and even fewer have expressed interest.

I would like to have a meeting soon, and I would like to have it in multiple sessions. I do not want to exclude anyone, so I want to host one in Second Life, aboard Starbase Tranquility (providing Captain Talas Shran has a place for us), one on Starbase One ((STO Fleet Starbase)), and one in 3rd Rock Grid either on the Varish region (which I own) or on SS Astraios (provided Captain Genny Markus has room) whereby anyone on other grids may Hypergrid in.

I need to know what times people are available. I will coordinate the locations but I need you to commit to times and let me know in which of these locations you wish to attend.
TReardon Resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I would generally be available any scheduled time between tomorrow (7/13/2006) and July 24 for a meeting. Just need to know the time. I am in Second Life.
Tirza (TReardon Resident)
Fox Cheri
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Once my computer has been restored, i'll be up for both solomissions as well as joint missions.
My apologies if I have not responded before.

~ Three of Six (Fox Cheri)
Wolfton Foulsbane
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Thank you both. I'll put it in the log.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5, Using Tapatalk
Mega Larsson
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I don't do starship missions, only other world or new contact intel gathering. Not a fan of being cooped up in those tin cans for long periods. And if I'm going to die I'd rather it be on terra firma and not have my component pieces turned into galactic flotsam. I get space sick too, what can I say...

Lt. Cmdr Larsson
Wolfton Foulsbane
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Okay. Lets set up a way for your activities to be documented and let others benefit from your continuous conduct of Magellan Missions. Would you rather write a blog, fill out a web form, a notecard, a wiki page, or do you have some other ideas?
Hidalgo Dorchester
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I'll see that I can make it to the SL meeting.
Wolfton Foulsbane
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Thank you, Commodore.
Wolfton Foulsbane
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Thus far, I have two who can make a Pinastri-based meeting in the near future, and one more who cannot make one immediately, but hopes to in the future. I have no responses for Astraios or New Vinland yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5, Using Tapatalk

Return to “Intelligence Branch”