GreyWolf Kuhr - Intern Log

GreyWolf Kuhr

Computer, start recording.

Personal log of GreyWolf Kuhr stardate 110223.9

After Graduating from the UFS Academy today I met with my internship trainer and got fully kitted out in my new uniform. As I will be guesting on the SS Cadcadia during my internship I was invited to visit the new ship that the shipyard has just built.

Computer, end recording.
GreyWolf Kuhr

Computer start recording.

Personal log stardate 110224.10.40

Last night was very busy, after I finished the Medical Ethics class I took the shuttle to Cascadia station, it took three hours as usual but that was handy for a change as I got chance to catch up on some paperwork and to talk to the pilot about the Type 10 shuttle, it is a great shuttle and I hope that I get the chance to fly one as soon as I pass basic flight.

When I got to the station I was about to grab a quick coffee before heading to the infirmary but as I headed for the replicator I got a call on my comms asking me to go right to the infirmary as there was a medical emergency. When I got there I found that there were two people that needed our help, the CMO was already treating one of them so I went to the other biobed and using Tricorder found out that she had a lot of smoke in her lungs, she already had an oxygen mask on and after checking her blood gasses I turned the flow up to almost full, as soon as the lungs started to clear and the blood gasses headed back towards normal I turned the oxygen flow to low. I talked quietly to her to try to keep her calm and relaxed as I was a little worried about shock setting in but as luck would have it shock didnt set in at all. when the lungs were clear and the blood gasses back to normal I took the mask off her and got her to stand up so I could make sure she had her balance still and she did. It might just be me but she did seem to start to flirt with me, thank the gods my CMO was there :-)

My CMO and I took the two patients down to the prom deck to drink some tea, when there I took my leave and headed to bed, wow what a first day, guess I will get a lot more of the same. It is good to at last be doing something to help people.

Computer stop recording.
GreyWolf Kuhr

Computer start recording

Personal Log Stardate 110224

Wow, yet another very busy day, been sorting my quarters out and then had a lot of paperwork to do. Later I was asked to do a practice physical examination, that went quite well and it pointed out a couple of things I need to work on.

Well time for sleep

Computer, end recording.
GreyWolf Kuhr

Computer start recording

Personal log stardate 110225

Today has been a hard day emotionally, I spent most of the day worrying as I had my internship final exam at 9am. I am glad to say that I passed it so now and a fully fledged Medical Officer. After I passed I sent notifications to all of the people I needed to now just waiting to hear about my posting.

Computer stop recording.
GreyWolf Kuhr

Computer start recording

Personal log stardate 110225.16.37

Wow, just got back in, and I am shattered.

After passing my exam earlier today I was invited by me future CMO to go to a club called the Doctor, rather apt I thought, there was a lot of people from the station there and we all danced and partied and danced some more. After all of the dancing I really need to get some sleep.

Computer, dim lights, play soft music.
Computer wake me up at 3.00

Computer stop recording

Return to “Medical Branch Archives”