Ezra Sweet - Vice Surgeon General External - Logs

Ezra Sweet

"Computer begin  Chief Medic…… oh…..
...Begin Vice Surgeon General's Log…. Stardate 100122… "

*Ezra seems to be in her Office in her condo, her desk a clutter of PADDS*

"It's still weird saying that, I'm so use to being a Chief Medical Officer I sometimes forget…. It's been a mad few Months, building the infrastructure for the Deployed personnel.  Had to take a crash course in existing classes at the Academy so I could write the Billets.  Thats the thing about Deployed duty, you sometimes lose track of the latest developments from UFS, so its all catch up work to begin with"

*sips her hot chocolate*

"On a bad note I rented a Condo here in Helion II Tower, which was then promptly destroyed by an Orion attack.  I'm happy to report that no one was hurt.  But I have been relocated to WCI tower temporarily while they rebuild it.  I will be sure to speak to the Engineering crews for the tower as the Replicator can't replicate hot chocolate they way I like it

There will also be a high profile event taking place this Saturday, I have been tasked with organising the Medical aspect of the operation.  Hopefully nothing should happen but there is the heightened possibility that something might and so Medical assistance maybe needed."

*sipping her Hot Chocolate again and looking at a PADD*

"Computer... End Log"

::Screen goes blank displaying the Starfleet Logo::
Last edited by Ezra Sweet on 100122.0748, edited 1 time in total.
Ezra Sweet

"Computer begin Personal Log…. Stardate 100325… "

*Ezra is in her Quarters, her hair is down and Uniform jacket open...*

"Been so busy since getting back to Pinastri, it's all work work work that I still don't know my way round.  I've been back for nearly 6 months now and when looking for Club Latinum the other day I found myself lost somewhere near a beach.  It must have been a total fluke that I found the ceremony hall the other day"

*Smiles as she picks up three gold pips*

"Commander... has a kinda authority to it don't ya think..." *looks sad for a moment..* "But I wish the USS Menelaus was in communications range so I could tell them, I'm worried for my friends aboard her as they have not reported in for some weeks now, I know they are a longe range tactical vessel and sometimes communication is sometimes forbidden depending on the mission, but still... not knowing makes it worse, Menelaus has proven to be a sturdy ship, and her crew and captain able to handle any situation.... I'm sure they are ok."

*Door chimes*

"Computer Pause"

*Image instantly resumes from where the log resumed, Ezra still has here Jacket open and hair down, she also has a mug in her hand*

"Where was I..." *Takes a sip and gawks putting the mug down*  "....For the love of.... all this technology and the damned replicators on this planet cannot make a decent Hot Chocolate... the replicators on Tranquility have no problems.... Menelaus had no problems... but no matter what i do, I can't get the replicators here to make it right...  I might have to transfer my quarters to Tranquility..." * giggles as a thought comes to her head* "...Ezra without a Hot Chocolate in the morning is not a pretty thing" *she grins wickedly at the monitor then sighs as her eyes look at something off screen*  "Mind you, If I do that I'll need a whole transporter pad for the pile of PADDs I go through every night.

Computer end Log"

Ezra Sweet

"Computer begin Personal Log…. Stardate 100329

Computer, Enyak's milk"

*Picks up the drink from the replicator and walks to the viewer, sitting down*

"Been doing some intermediate level Klingon Mok'bara techniques to clear my head and hopefully help me sleep, don't know why I haven't slept recently, but before I turned to drugs or technology I thought I might try catching up on my Mok'bara techniques that I have neglected for a while... so there I was, doing the Kolm'nara technique and my standing leg gave way... only gone a twisted my bloody knee!... Ligament damage, torsion of the anterior cruciate ligament resulting in the ligament tearing and the knee popping out of the cap aswel as hyperextension to the Lateral Collateral Ligament, Medial Collateral ligament and Patellar Tendon. The 'popping' sound was just aweful, much worse than the pain I felt, or even how it looked with the Femur pushing the skin out..  It's been treated but still very tender... I've been limping round like a fool all evening.  I'm an advanced Mok'bara student, the Kolm'nara technique is a beginner technique used to limber up... its absurd that I would injure myself doing it..."

*Takes a sip of her Enyak's Milk*

".. well, I'm trying a beverage that that the Doctor mentioned, maybe help me sleep... Enyak's Milk... apparenrlty when they were a child, their mother use to give them this drink to help them sleep"

*raises her eyes brows and widens her eyes, letting out a big sigh and slumping her shoulders, her face returning to nomral*

"Well I dunno if it's any help, there is no medicinal qualities to it for insomnia, but then again... I'm often guilty of telling patients a nice warm mug of hot chocolate will fix almost anything.  Now I should really try get some sleep...

Computer end Log"

Last edited by Ezra Sweet on 100328.1912, edited 1 time in total.
Ezra Sweet

"Computer begin Personal Log…. Stardate 100407"

*Turns to the replicator and says*

"Computer... One..." *Looks at the PADD in her hands and recites* "...Tomato juice with worchestire sauce and celery sticks"

*Watching the replicator light up as it materialises the order, she places the PADD in her hands under her arm, then reaches in and takes the order.. moving to the console viewer and placing the beverage on the counter... removing the PADD from under her arm and tapping a few buttons upon it*

"... Linzee said this.... what ever it is, would be good for me.... so I did my research... Lycopene which is a powerful antioxidant and once suggested to be good to stave off cancer...  not a concern in modern medical technology... also Lactic Acid Bacteria with anti-allergic properties and high salt levels....  The Celery is about the only beneficial thing from a medical standpoint here.... "

*Puts the PADD down and leans into the viewer whispering as if someone was in the room with her* Personelly... I think she is just trying to get me back for a joke I played on her two weeks ago..." *sitting back and speaking normally again with a giggle* "... I swear, hehe, the look on Linzee's face when I saw her that day was priceless... I still think she has that song stuck in her head"

*Takes a stick of Celery and scoops up some of the red gooey beverage*

"Well.. here we go.."

*Hesitantly places the celery stick in her mouth... her teeth sinking into it almost as her lips slowly close round it... parted only by the celery stick... her jaw jolts as the celery stick breaks in her mouth... almost immediately she baulks and closes her eyes tightly... struggling to keep her mouth closed she brings the hand with the bitten celery up using the back of it to cover her mouth, clearly disgusted by what is in her mouth... her other hand moves to press a button on the console*

*Almost immediately as the screen reactivates she says*

"That was bloody aweful!... Why would anyone eat th..... oh.. this must be payback... oh she is sooo gunna get it now!"

*takes a drink from a glass of water her eyes almost shut with a wicked smile she continues in a cold calculated voice*

"... oh yes... she is going to pay indeed....

Computer... End Log"

Return to “Medical Branch Archives”