Return of the madman

Trained in personnel combat, both melee and ranged, security officers predominately serve as the security force aboard a ship/station, as well as accompanying away teams and providing protection for diplomats and ambassadors.
kristoff jameson
Security - Commander
Security - Commander
Duty Post: Security Chief | USS Veracruz
Ship/Station Posted: Unknown
Grid: Unknown

So looking over a few ideas I have been thinking up for pinastri I am looking to have a woprkshop on Security and LEO rp as well as topics regarding rp and secuirty's role in the star trek universe. I was thinking we could do a voice text chat on tuesday/wensday mornings as well as saturday nights. I also ahve some ideas for trainign drils with scs as well as some rp ideas if anyone ahs thoughts comments/death threats please let me know and we can get to work on doing our first event for secuirty and a workshop talk.
50% pargon 40% renegade 10% Madman Theme song: Laughing at U [
Lucius Wylder
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander
Duty Post: Chief of Security
Ship/Station Posted: Atlas
Grid: Second Life

The Capture the Flag event a couple of weeks back wasn't bad. Wouldn't mind seeing some more of those. Possibly also could do training on repelling boarders. I'm sure we can find a Captain who would allow the use of their ship for such an exercise. Another interesting scenario could be retaking Pinastri from terrorists.
Lucius Wylder
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander
Duty Post: Chief of Security
Ship/Station Posted: Atlas
Grid: Second Life

Bumping this. Kristoff and I can't be the only ones who want to see more Security training get done. Any ideas folks?

Return to “Security Branch”