Security Branch Commander & Vice Commander

Trained in personnel combat, both melee and ranged, security officers predominately serve as the security force aboard a ship/station, as well as accompanying away teams and providing protection for diplomats and ambassadors.
Taurik Xaris
Horta
Duty Post: Security Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: Second Life Grid

Greetings Everyone,

As of 160105 I have been appointed Branch Commander for Security at the orders of Rear Admiral Mistwallow, my Vice Commander being Christian Forsythe.

At this time the immediate task is to accurately assess the membership levels and activity of Security throughout the fleet, so please do respond to the roll call posted within this forum.

Christian and I aim to not only lead the branch but effectively support and assist everyone; be that helping a new member fresh from the academy find their first billet as a security officer or a longtime member with some ideas on how to further spice up the life of a Security Officer in UFS. In due course a meeting shall be scheduled for the branch so we can all get to know each other better, communicate what we want to see happen for us as a branch within the fleet and set our course as a team for the next while.

We will further be rolling out a clear line of communications to feed back issues to the branch leadership and Command.

For now... sit tight and watch this space while we get settled, have all our permissions/access etc. updated and liase with Command.

Thank you in advance for your support and continued dedication to the Fleet.

Yours in Service,

Taurik Xaris
Piper Mureaux

Congratulations both!
Bodan Landar

Congratulations sirs.
Taurik Xaris
Horta
Duty Post: Security Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: Second Life Grid

Thank you both :)