The USS Taylorholic Durant NCC 780304

osky oldrich
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Luna Class Construction Facilities:
The primary construction facility for the Luna Class vessels is Utopia Planitia Fleet Yard, Mars (Sol-4).
The USS Taylorholic Durant is being constructed in ASDB shipyard in Pinastri, Delta quadrant.

Specifications:
Structural

Category: Explorer/Cruiser
Length: 450 meters
Width: 211.9 meters
Height: 78.45 meters
Cruising Speed: Warp 9.0
Maximum Speed: Warp 9.6
Decks: 13
Crew: 350 Officers & Crew
Tactical

Armaments:
Phasers: 3 Banks
9 Type X Phaser Arrays
Torpedoes: Max-170 (Combined
launchers: 3 (2fore, 1 aft)
Type: Photon, Quantum & Phased
Defenses: Deflector shields
Auxiliary craft:
Shuttle Bay: 1
Fighters: 4
Runabouts: 2
Shuttlecraft: 4
Transporter Systems
Undocumented at this time

Lt. Commander Chrystian Merlin is working on Sickbay section. Commader Gotham Spiritor on Engineering section, Captain Oldrich is working on Bridge section. Transporter room area is completed at this time.
osky oldrich
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

UFS head Corps of Engineers Report:
USS Taylorholic Durant NCC 780304
The transporter room, Bridge, Briefing room, and ready room are ready. All this areas are operative and ready for training. My steam is working hard to complete the rest of the decks asap.
Here some holopics of the bridge.

Striker Iceghost
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

i like the luna class design and the bridge, and the transporter room very well done Osky. :clap:
osky oldrich
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Striker Iceghost wrote:i like the luna class design and the bridge, and the transporter room very well done Osky. :clap:
Thanks so much Striker!!! I really appreciate your comment. It is a honor for me to be part of this project :D
osky oldrich
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

It is my pleasure to announce that I gave the key of the USS Taylorholic Durant to Admiral Calhoun. The ship is ready and operational to make its first test fly. I thank to thanks my team for all the dedication and effort put in this project, Commader Gotham Spiritor and Lt. Commander Merlin. I also want to thanks to our great engineer Fleet Captain cyril Barthelmess and Commander Jojo57 Jonson, they did an outstanding work in the drydock where our ship is docked.
I hope all cadets and crew enjoy this ship and I hope the spirit of our friend Tay Tay brings us so good winds :D

Fleet Captain Osky Oldrich
Agatha Skizm
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Beautiful work Osky and team!

Return to “Engineering Branch Archives”