PERSONAL LOG - Dean Taselian

Dean Taselian

Personal Log Entry Stardate 110620

I´m sitting in my Ofice at Cascadia Engineering HQ Deck with a Cup of hot Coffee from the Replicator in front of me.
The Mission last week as we replaced the Menelaus Warpcore was a succes concerning ASDB. The Core comes in one Piece and no scratches could be found. So we replaced it and the Menelaus Crew is in charge to make all nesessary settings.

Now i am planing further Missions in which HQ and Fleet Engineers will work hand in hand. Waiting for support in fresh Ideas and suggestions from my fellow Engineers. Ah the Door slide open.
No, it was not mine. Lt. Cdr Wingtips sneaks into her Office at the opposite Side of the Hallway typing at her Datapad.

My dutys at the Academy as Instructor and Staff dev Expert are going well, nothing spectacular to report.
In the Alpha Co which CSO i am, everything goes well too. Except the fact that our CCO has left UFS. I am sure they will find another one.

Ah one more thing. I begun to instal a build archive for all our ASDB and maybe other builds in a Holomatrix. When finished the Ship Captains can have a look at these by themself and in the case
that they want to integrate one or more Parts into theyr Ships we can do all wanted changings and deliver them.

Lieutenant Dean Taselian out

Computer
Save and End Log
Dean Taselian

Personal Log Entry Stardate 110626

Wow, time is flying. I am now a whole Year a Member of ASDB Shipyards.
Yesterday i got my Lifetime and extendet Tour Ribbon added to my Service Jacket. I made the right step to join UFS in those days.

I feel very good to be a Part of UFS and ASDB. I am proud to be a Engineer. :-)

The two new Classes i wrote for the Academy are at the Schedule now. I will start at Tuesday 10:00 with the treasure hunt Class - Lost Antimatter.
I hope the Cadets will enjoy this little game :-)

The buildarchive is ready to use. I set it to the UFS Sandbox in Sector 002. A fiew builds are already inside but i hope that my fellow Engineers will place
their builds too there in the course of time.

Computer - save and end recording
Dean Taselian

Personal Log Entry Stardate 110627

Today i made a short visit for some chatting to the Welcome Center.
I met there a Trader. Strange Guy but remarkable. Very mysterious.
He called hisself HADRAN
He said he comes far from a Planet or System called MIDGAR (Never heard of it)
He and his fellow "Traders" found a abandoned Ship with interesting and valuable thinks aboard.

He made me an Offer and i had to go out of the View from other Officers with him.

I led him to the Shuttle Pads and there he offers me a realy fantastic Statue. I have never seen such a thing before and i bet its very valuable.
I bought it for 9 bars of Latinum. A realy good Deal. (For me i bet) :-)
He promised to come back to trade more thinks like this wonderfull Statue. (It will be great looking at my Office Desk) :-)

More to mention - The Build archiv is growing by Commander Wingtips Stuff.
It will be a great source of UFS builds when it goes further :-)

Computer save and end recording
Dean Taselian

Personal Log Entry Stardate 110628

Today i returnd to Cascadia. Via Shuttle from PRF Roof.
The Cascadia Engineers did a Transporter Inspection so i dont was able to use it.

This new Statue i bought yesterday looks very good at my Workdesk. :-)

Lieutenant Taselian out

Dean Taselian

Personal Log Entry Stardate 110629

The work at the new Holo buildarchive goes on.
Today i worked together with Lt. Commnder Veryfluffy Wingtips to make adjustments and programming more builds in there.
During the last Year she have collected much of builds and all will go inside the Holoarchive.

I got Order for tomorrow. Making some Repars with Tranquility Engineers at the Station. I wonder what they have crashed there :-)
Travel with a Shuttle again. The Transporter at Cascadia is again in inspection mode.

Dean Taselian

Personal Log Entry Stardate 110630

I just returnd from SS Tranquility. There where several explosions yesterday. Bombs !

I assist the Engineers to some repairs. I worked at Sience Equipment for Lt Skot Brit he shows me the way and we talked during the repairs.
Next i fixed a damaged Replicator for Lt Jamie Czavicevic. Bad thing if you get Cheasecake instead of a Cup of Coffee. :-)

In both cases the same failure. The Power converter was overheatet what causes a failure in the Device Programms. The Explosions do a fluctuation
in the Power Grid. That causes the Converters to overheat and the Programms failed.

Dean Taselian

Personal Log Entry Stardate 110701:0630

I had some freetime and decided to take a Coffee at the Promenade Deck. I met a nice Person there. A civilian named Antonia Gearbox.
She is searching for a Job at Cascadia. I had a free Hour and nobody from the Staff around so i talked to her and shows her ths Station.
After that we continued the Sideseeing tour with a Shuttlecraft to take a look at the Station from outside.

As i left i told her to talk to the Station CO or XO about the Job.

Then i returnd to my Office for the daily Paperworks.

Dean Taselian

Personal Log Entry Stardate 110701:1345

I just returnd from PRF.
I wanted to take a Drink at Latinum Bar but at the PRF roof i met Lt Kondrat Hayland. He was at the shooting range and fired with his Phaser some Stress solutions. :-)
I decided to join and grabed my Phaser.
We had some fun and chatted about everything and nothing.
With other words we had some fun.
I realy enjoyed this little event.

But - normaly i feel great after such enjoyment... Today i feel hmm . empty. I think i need some Holidays . Smile

Dean Taselian

Personal Log Entry Stardate 110702:0925

The last days where very workfully so i took some drings at Club Latinum earlier.
I met there Captain Oldrich, Commander Broek and Cadet Mac Gealyth. We chattet a bit and i gave Captain Oldrich this Chrystal i got some time ago.
The Coloring is fascinating and it sends a harmless very low radiation. Nice to make a Office better looking. :-)
I gave it the Captain as Present

I returnd to Cascadia to write Log and take a Shower. And i will do the second now :-)

Dean Taselian

Personal Log Entry Stardate 110702:1116

I took my shower but i dont feel better. My Head is exploding. Bad Headache !
So i took the Turbolift up to medical for some Hypospray against my bad head.

I met Dr Guilden and she made my examination. (Damn i just want to have medicine against the Headache and she test me like a Rabbit)

She gave me the Hyposprays with the Devil knows whats inside.

But it works. I feel a little better now. Thanks God and Dr. Guilden.
A flu !
Great
Where the hell i got this damned Flu ?

Ok , i will have a cup of Tee from my replicator and then go to bed.

Lieutenant Dean Taselian ouch - ahm out

Dean Taselian

Personal Log Entry Stardate 110706:13:50

I finished this week the Holoemitter for the build archive. Everything i got i programmed to the Emitter.

Its hard to do my business these Days. This damned Flu dont will become better.
The medications help but not realy very good.
Its strange.

My Headache is terrible and i think the fever raises up a little. I will consult Cascadia medical tommorow again.
May be i should carry a cardboard of hyposprays with me from there.

Yesterday i met Captain Oldrich. Strange. It seems to me something at him changed. He seem unfocust.
For a Guy with Borg implants a very strange behavior.
Hmm may be i´m wrong. Damn these Headache.
I will go to bed now and see if its better tomorrow.

Dean Taselian

Personal Log Entry Stardate 110707:09:30

Ohh myyy god. I feel so sick. Its terrible
I got nose bleeding last night 3 times and i feel like Sh...t.
I just returnd from Cascadia Sickbay. I got several medications and at least feel a little better now.
But.. i am realy nervous about this mess. Blood
Nose and - ahm - at the toilet too. To much blood from my view.

What happens here ?? And what the hell happens to me ?

I met Osky at Sickbay. Osky Oldrich - the guy with Borg implants. They are failing ! Failing Borg implnats ? That can happen ?
Soemthing strange is going on.
And i am afraid. Afraid to this sickness and may be loosing my live.

Death ? Can you see me ? ---- Then turn around and walk away ! I am not ready for you !

Return to “Engineering Branch Archives”