Striker's personal log

Striker Iceghost
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Stardate 110408-0810

I have been working on an impulse engine for the last 2 weeks.
Though it is in various stages. i hope to have it complete by the end of next week.
Striker Iceghost
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Having graduated. i began my service to ASDB. and have been building almost non stop. I hope to have an assignment soon.
Striker Iceghost
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Stardate 112304:2130
Have been assigned to build multiple hallways. i have completed five so far. will continue building until i have at least 7 model for ASDB command to look over.
I have also been building other items from an impulse engine to ships.
i hope to continue my love of building until i retire from Starfleet.
End log.
Striker Iceghost
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Striker's personal
Stardate 090911 10:27

It has been awhile sine i last posted here. After have been briefed on a new build. i went about searching the net for some good images and info on the Luna-Class. i have completed a Brig, and a shuttlebay. as for now i am still waiting on my CO.
to supply more info or what should be built. I also through out a suggestion for an Akula class refit perimeter action ship.
End log.
Striker Iceghost
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Personal log
Stardate 111006

After have a few troubles with some builds. I gathered enough intel to build a working model of a night runner class perimeter action ship.

though not approved i will build on my off time Still waiting on more info about the Luna Class build and the textures from Osky.

I built a warp field coil today. and submitted to my co. for review.

End Log.
Striker Iceghost
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Striker's personal log:

Stardate 120713.4

began record; It has been awhile since my last confession (LOL).
after many trying times and lack of funds to repair my laptop. i miss not being on Sl and the interaction of my friends. But i have been kept busy with a chapter setup. reading, reviewing manuals, and updating the USS Panzer.

End log

Return to “Engineering Branch Archives”