Personal Log - Holly Greymyst

Holly Greymyst
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Star date 110317

Finally has a few minutes to herself, sits down in her condo, takes a deep breath and smiles, not only has graduated, she made it in to aerospace, confined to the hanger, due to accidentally falling out the hanger door, shakes her head and laughs a little, well if anything she will become the best ever Hanger Fighter Pilot! Pleased that she will hardly have her feet on the ground, and being kept busy, the feeling of being alone constantly is not as bad as she though it would be, she's making friends with others, and discovering that her Marine family has many nice and wonderful people.

She sees a lot more of her brother too, even if he seems to have a hang up on Romulan's, will just have to make him see that not all of them are that bad!

Smiles, and on the transporter matter that has transferred on to her, touches her new spots on her,nows that this will be an off and on thing, but one or the other will become more permanent...yawns, and stretches...

pushes the pause button on her computer...
Holly Greymyst
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Stardate 110319

Log entry, at some un godly hour of the morning!

Last 24 hrs, I have been shot in the legs, by my brother, after his rather wild attack on Captain Xi, who sustained lasherations, to her upper torso, she and I spent the next how ever many hours in the sickbay,on Athena, where the Doctor worked on both of us, I am now on light duties, well up and until a phew minutes ago, took my bird for a quick flight, or laps around the hanger, and got myself up to speeds that the other piolets are doing, pretty proud of my self, winces a tad, as the new grafts on my legs ache just a little, rubs them gently...yawns a little as the last few hours have been pretty intense...thinks she will go and sleep, looks around as she slowly climbs the stairs, notices the view and stops and stares, yawns again, puts her water by the bed...computer end...
Holly Greymyst
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Stardate 110321

Switches on computer, switches if off, switches it back on again and reads...

Hmmm, oh well...nothing to really report, sighs...

thinks she will come back to this, upset, saddened, and honestly thinking on a transfer out ...maybe that way if she isn't seen or heard, lays her head down on her desk, thinks maybe some sleep, ....computer..switch off...
Holly Greymyst
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

stardate 110321

computer...on

mental note, and to those that encrypt my messages, I AM NOT DATING NO ONE, when and if it happens,no one will know either...clears at her computer like its real..

right said and done...

end computer...
Holly Greymyst
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Stardate 11/06/21

Switches on her computer after a long break...

Lost with out Greg by her side...hopes he returns soon...

Looks over the water at the alien building raising itself ugly purple colour...sighs...swings herself around to look out the new office windows, and smiles, having just accomplished a great stairway build to get to her office!...sighs again....scribbles on the papers sent to her...there done...

End message computer...

Ensign Holly Greymyst
R & D Engineer
Holly Greymyst
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Sits down at her desk in the new office..

Taps the computer...

Stardate 110718

Greg's return has been wonderful, smiles to herself, as usual the minute he returns everyone is looking for him, so in between endless messages, we have managed to catch up, and he has started building again! He is the most amazing builder and I love being around him and watching how fast he puts things together...our home seems to becoming along too..Pinastari V ... listens to the waves, and the sound of birds...thankfully the ugly building over the hills seems to have been banished, and the star system that we have made our home looks normal again...

Computer, end the transmission...

Return to “Engineering Branch Archives”