Engineering Branch RP Announcement

Engineers serve on all ships/stations to perform most of the standard maintenance and repair tasks. From Transporters to Engines as well as the Warp Core.
Stormchyld
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Greetings Engineers,

I know it has been awhile but we now have an RP for the Engineering Branch scheduled for October 1st at 1pm slt.
We will meet at the WC. This is an RP that is running parallel to the USS Sheppard current mission.

All we know is there has been a large explosion on the station during the trial of Captain Marabana. Right after the explosion the Captain was transported out of the court room by what appeared to be non UFS signature transporter.

This is also setup as an inter branch RP as we will be assisted by security and sciences to find out the answers and figure out what happened. Come join us OCt 1st at 1pm slt to help figure out this mystery and of course who made us have to work on Saturday.

In Service,
Lt Ravyn Stormchyld
Engineering Branch Commander
Stormchyld
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

The Engineering Branch RP was a success. We had our first one and some extreme RP came out of it. If you would like a copy of the chat log please IM me in world or email me at stormchyld2@gmail.com. We will be having the "part Two" of this RP in a week or so, so stay tuned here to find out when. I will be posting the event on the new calendar and sending out a notice in the Engineering Group.

Thanks to all the branches that came out, it was a wonderful turn out and I believe some of the other branches learned a bit more about the Engineering Dept and alot more of what we do. Looking forward to the next one.

In Service,
Lt Ravyn Stormchyld
Engineering Branch Commander

Return to “Engineering Branch”