Greetings Engineers

Engineers serve on all ships/stations to perform most of the standard maintenance and repair tasks. From Transporters to Engines as well as the Warp Core.
Stormchyld
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Greetings to all UFS Engineers. I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I am Lt Ravyn Stormchyd, your new Engineering Branch Commander. I do have a few hats in UFS, but engineering has always been a passion for me, especially Star Trek based engineering. I am very team oriented, so that means that i hope to foster more of a team mentality in our engineering core, everything from ideas to RP. I want to bring to the Engineering branch a real feel of what it is to be an engineer in starfleet. My door is always open and am eager to hear suggestions or feedback as this only helps all of us in the future, so don't hesitate to send me a msg or contact me inworld at the Pinastri colony. Below will be contact info for me.

I am working on putting together some RP events, starting with some basic diagnostics to the colony systems and moving into a story arc to possibly include a joint branch participation. It should be alot of fun. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I will keep you all updated as to the times and dates we will do this, if for any reason these times don't work for you, please let me know.

I will also be taking time to hopefully speak to many of you, to see how you would like to see the engineering branch move forward, and any changes that we may need to present. If you could please contact me at one of the methods listed below.

Thank you all.

In Service,
Lt Ravyn Stormchyld
Engineering Branch Commander

contact info:
stormchyld2 resident (inworld on SL)
stormchyld2@gmail.com (email and hangouts)
Ravyn Stormchyld on Discord
or PM me on the forums (email, discord and hangouts gets quickest answer :) )
KarlFlo Resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Welcome to the Engineering Branch and Congrats!! Looking forward serving under you :D I hope we could return back the glow of the Engineering Corps!!

Return to “Engineering Branch”