Genesis Colony

Engineers serve on all ships/stations to perform most of the standard maintenance and repair tasks. From Transporters to Engines as well as the Warp Core.
osky oldrich
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

United Federation Starfleet Genesis Colony. The biggest colony of our group. We count on 16 sims joined together. Base of UFS and Headquarters. On surface we have Medical building, Operations building, Marines building, Security Building, HQ building, Academy building, Science building, Engineering building plus Event building, beaches, a replic of Golden Gate bridge, Guinan´s, our special place for parties.
Since Genesis is under exploration we have a huge area of land with extrange alien life form ready to be studied.
In orbit of Genesis we have the USS Taylorholic Durant, The USS Endurance, SS Cassini and SS Genesis station.
The colony Administrator and Vice head Corps of Engineer Captain Gotham Spiritor and me Fleet Captain Osky Oldrich Head Corps of Engineers and Chief Engineers of Genesis put our best effort to offer all UFS members the best colony of all.
Remember we are located in "tangle Grid" (no longer UFSgrid) and you are all invited to visit us and enjoy our facilities or even come to make away missions using all our facilities. In our WC you will find a big supply area with amazing avatars, skins, AOs, hair, etc. And of course in the supply building (set in the transporter) you will find your uniforms, combadge hud and emdash. Contact Captain Spiritor for group invitation. Thanks for your time and we hope you enjoy the biggest colony of United Federation Starfleet.

Taurik Xaris
Security - Ensign
Security - Ensign
Duty Post: Security Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: Second Life Grid

Been a few times now, excellent facilities and the staff helpful as always! :)
Cheryl Skinstad
Science - Rear Admiral
Science - Rear Admiral
Duty Post: UF Starfleet Chief Of Staff
Ship/Station Posted: USS Durant
Grid: All

It looks amazing! I cannot wait to visit.
jackray toocool
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

sweet I always what to know of human building and great mile stones of humans and my dad who live with humans
like that bridge so much as he live with them tell his rescue from earth

Return to “Engineering Branch”