Colony Chief - Pinastri

Engineers serve on all ships/stations to perform most of the standard maintenance and repair tasks. From Transporters to Engines as well as the Warp Core.
Jak Forcella
Engineering - Commander
Engineering - Commander
Duty Post: Asst. Chief Engineer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Maxwell
Grid: Secondlife

Greetings, Engineers! I'm Ensign Jak Forcella, and I will be your new Colony Chief for Engineering at Pinastri Colony. What that means is i will be coordinating repair and service teams for all of Pinastri's systems from this point on.

If you have any suggestions on repair projects and/or would like to assist in those repairs & brush up on your skills (RP), then please feel free to send my a subspace message, either on this database, or the personal messaging system on the colony (SL).

In Service,
Ens. Jak Forcella
Colony Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer - USS Maxwell | UFSA Instructor | UFS Think Tank Moderator

Access Service Jacket
jackray toocool
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

hay jak I jest like to say welcome to the job as humans say and I hope you do will as chief, I my self was chief once but that can wat for an other time any way congrats at make chief from an old chief, ok I was thinking you need some good work to give folks some off duty time, what of building more holodeck programs like a dune buggy track so we can race one an other in the sand with gas motar rods and in the winter an ice
skating area ok that jest starts I think will help an I be happy to do any voleenter work you need help on ok so see you soon and good lucky
LCDR jackray toocool
Jak Forcella
Engineering - Commander
Engineering - Commander
Duty Post: Asst. Chief Engineer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Maxwell
Grid: Secondlife

Actually I'm more of a "go-to" for Role Play on the sim, not really for actual projects or changes to the sim or it's programs. I believe that would be something to bring up to the Colony Commander himself, Captain Killian.
Chief Engineer - USS Maxwell | UFSA Instructor | UFS Think Tank Moderator

Access Service Jacket
Taurik Xaris
Security - Ensign
Security - Ensign
Duty Post: Security Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: Second Life Grid

Congratulations Jak :)

Return to “Engineering Branch”