Introduction Post: New Branch Commander and Vice BC!

Responsible for keeping the ship/station running at peak efficiency but routing power where needed, monitoring deflectors and sensors, and a variety of other things.
Karina Taurog
Tribble
Duty Post: Commanding Officer (CO)
Ship/Station Posted: USS Caligula NCC-18151
Grid: Second Life

Repost:
Greetings, UFS Operations Division!

My name is Karina Taurog, and I am really excited to be the new Vice Branch Commander for UFS Operations. My friends call me Kari and so can you! I have spent my whole career in Operations and really enjoy working to integrate Operations (Transporter, COMMs, Materials and Quartermaster, Maintenance, Helm) into Role Play as an underlying base that helps others maximize their RP opportunities and enhance their overall experience.

While Operations may not seem all that exciting to some, my job will be helping you develop your experiences in our branch and help us represent the branch across all disciplines. My goal, and the goal of our new Branch Commander, Captain Gron Syntron (Ponce Zapatero), is to make Operations interesting and integrated throughout all of the roles and activities on board a ship and show the branch's importance to the the needs of the fleet, both in the metaverse and in RL.

Stay tuned for some cool things ahead, ways to get involved, opportunities to learn more about your duties and contribution to your ship, socialize and have fun no matter how you engage with UFS. Again, I am excited to meet you and look forward to serving you and the Fleet through this exciting opportunity.

V/r,
Kari
LtCmdr Karina Taurog
CO - USS Caligula NCC-18151
Health& Wellness Program Officer, UFS Academy
Vice Branch Commander- UF Starfleet Office of the Chief of Operations
Drewski Northman
Command - Captain
Command - Captain
Duty Post: Commanding Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Atlas
Grid: Second Life

Congrats, Gron and Kari! Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!
In Service,

Captain Drewski Northman
CO, USS Atlas NCC 74138
Branch Commander: UFS Science

Return to “Operations Branch”