Greetings and Salutations (Pinastri Operations RP)

Responsible for keeping the ship/station running at peak efficiency but routing power where needed, monitoring deflectors and sensors, and a variety of other things.
JayceRebel
Operations - Fleet Captain
Operations - Fleet Captain
Duty Post: Executive Officer|USS Maxwell
Ship/Station Posted: USS Maxwell
Grid: Second Life

Greetings, Operations Personnel! I'm Ensign Jayce Rebel, and I will be your new Colony Chief for Operations here at Pinastri Colony. What this means is that I will be coordinating all Operations missions and teams for all of Pinastri's systems from this point on and I will be relying on all of you to lend a hand and support to make Operations around here run as it should and be fun for all involved.

If you have any suggestions for possible Operations RP scenarios for Pinastri, then I would love to hear them. So lets get this thread going for ideas and scenarios. It doesn't have to be anything Earth shaking, there doesn't have to be Borg attacks or tribble infestations it could be something small, something to iron the kinks out of the computer systems or even coordinating with another branch for a system's overhaul. I know that RL often makes organizing and RP difficult and I will do my utmost to plan accordingly so that the maximum number of people can attend. So dust off those creative juices and lets hear what you have to say. I look forward to hearing from each of you as well as getting to know those operations personnel that I have yet to meet.

In Service
UFS Chief of Operations
Chief Operations Officer
XO USS Maxwell
Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Admiral
Command - Admiral
Duty Post: Deputy CinC, UF Starfleet
Ship/Station Posted: Headquarters
Grid: Second Life

The LCARs system goes into shutdown mode for teh entire fleet.

Find out why and fix the problem
Admiral
Deputy Commander in Chief

Return to “Operations Branch”