UFS Fleet RP Event: Deadly Reflections

Orders direct from UF Starfleet Command.
James Killian

I am pleased to announce our next Fleet RP event. This will be a Mirror Universe event. I will post an IC reporting thread with my first IC announcement for this on 151001. This event will span 3 weeks, and will have 3 Fleet Level rp events, along with any ship of the line events for those ships who wish to participate. Our first Fleet event is set to start on 151017.

A brief synopsis of the event is that the USS Agamemnon NCC-97050 (An npc ship) commanded by Captain Alesha Tomkins, has gone missing. The USS Altair (another npc ship) will be sent to look for the Agamemnon, but will not find any trace of it. The first Fleet event will involve the Agamemnon reappearing at Pathfinder Research Station, requesting permission to dock.

There will be a campaign ribbon for this Fleet event that can be added to your Service Record. To earn this ribbon, the following must be done.
1. Participate in one of the three fleet events, or
2. Participate in a ship of the line rp related to the fleet event, and
3. Make a report on the designated (Not made yet) fleet event rp reporting thread.

We will be needing volunteers in several areas. We will have a list that will be discovered during the rp with the names of UFS officers that are allegedly Imperial Agents. Anyone can be on this list, no matter if you're a Fleet Admiral, or a Cadet. If you are interested in having your name on this list, please contact myself or Madadh Windrunner. Keep in mind however, we won't be making this a long list, so don't be discouraged if your name doesn't make it on there. The are plenty of other areas that we are needing help in. They are:

Volunteers to play crew members of the Agamemnon:
Volunteers to play Imperial Officers:
Imperial Uniforms: Being created by Lizzy Landfall
Intel Officer to head up an investigation into the list:
Asteroid base: Being built by James Killian
People who want to be on the list of suspected officers:
Campaign ribbons made: (by whoever normally makes them, hopefully)

If you are interested in filling one of these roles, please contact myself or Madadh Windrunner.

We hope that you all enjoy what we've cooked up for you. Be on the lookout for the first IC announcement on 151001, and I will be opening the reporting thread on the same date.
James Killian

Okay, the reporting thread for this fleet event is open, and the initial report posted. The first fleet event will be 151017 with the appearance of the Agamemnon. We are still needing volunteers to play Imperial Officers (NPCS) Please contact myself or Commander Madadh Windrunner if interested.
James Killian

This roleplay is postponed until further notice due to several conflicts. Once these conflicts are worked out, We will move forward with this again. Thank you.

Return to “Fleet Command Orders”