Sector Command: Plans for the Future

Orders direct from UF Starfleet Command.
Mac Gaelyth

Greetings all.

As it's the start of the new month, I'm going to get the ball rolling in the Sector on a number of things.

First of all I'd like to say bear with us. This is the first time we've implemented the Sector Command, so we're still fine-tuning and working the kinks out. Naturally I'd like to say 'my doors are always open' but for obvious reasons, that wouldn't always be the case. As the Admiral pointed out, my email is gaelyth.mac@gmail.com - Email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I am in the process of planning out Weekly or even Daily visits to the different Grids in the Sector - there to answer any questions people have, help them with any problems they're having, and being support to the Colony Commanders and Commanding Officers.

I will be advertising Sector level jobs shortly, once I have looked at what we already have, and what we may need. One such position will be the Vice Sector Commander.

In the meantime, any questions, comments, and requests will be greatly appreciated, and looked at with interest. If you have them, please send them.

Return to “Fleet Command Orders”