Ideas and Questions

John Aries
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Now is your chance to ask and propose some good ideas. With the Iconian War we need everyone we can get. The foundry mission is on hold due to the Kyptic Update on the Foundry. For the mean time any Ideas or Questions basicly anything you want to say or point to mention it here we need everyone support!

Squadron Lead
John Aries :voyager:
Mike Calhoun
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral
Duty Post: Commander-in-Chief UFS
Ship/Station Posted: UF Starfleet Headquarters
Grid: Unknown

I dont understand your post

Ideas about what? Questions about what?
John Aries
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Ideas for Foundry Missions, Fleet Events, How to better activity, Bring new ideas to better us as a whole so we can further our progress In the fleet sir. That way we have a channel to allow others to express what they would like as a OOC area created for expression and changes people want to see!

Sir

:voyager:
Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Admiral
Command - Admiral
Duty Post: Deputy CinC, UF Starfleet
Ship/Station Posted: Headquarters
Grid: Second Life

Mike Calhoun wrote:I dont understand your post

Ideas about what? Questions about what?
Star Trek Online
Admiral
Deputy Commander in Chief
Mike Calhoun
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral

Ideas for Foundry Missions, Fleet Events, How to better activity, Bring new ideas to better us as a whole so we can further our progress In the fleet sir. That way we have a channel to allow others to express what they would like as a OOC area created for expression and changes people want to see!
I know what you mean, and I know that this is Star Trek On Lin Related

What I wanted to hear is that YOU as one of the apparent leads in STO have examples of FOUNDRY MISSIONS, FLEET EVENTS and how to BETTER ACTIVITY from things you have done in the past
John Aries
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Right now the foundry is currently down so I've been unable to do anything more since season ten released. I don't normally organize fleet events sir Dae does that so I am unable to speak for success. What I do as squadron lead sir is train and aid those who are new and hold training days and training queues. I work with those in the fleet to get materials for the starbase. I work also to promote sto inworld on grids. I try to always keep interest. I keep the forum up to date on happenings and events. We're all constantly changing how sto is seen and how we bring activity sir
Wolfton Foulsbane
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

This is great. I plan to build Foundry versions of the Intelligence Practicals we will have in the Metaverses (SL, 3RG, New Vinland, etc.) and hope to also mirror the confidence course between them and STO. The more classes we can mirror between the two, the better. We could even set up an Academy presence in STO! I'll look into that more in the near future - as in what kinds of Foundry missions we can do at the Academy location in STO.
Maddox Underwood
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

UFSA Classes are not to be copied to any other game and no credit will be given for anything taken under the STO format.
Mike Calhoun
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral

UFSA Classes are not to be copied to any other game and no credit will be given for anything taken under the STO format.
Thats not how it works....STO is equally part of UFS as is any other grid...
Wolfton Foulsbane
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Mike Calhoun wrote:
Thats not how it works....STO is equally part of UFS as is any other grid...
Commodore Underwood, I private-messaged you my reply.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Return to “Aldebaran Colony”