UFS STO Foundry Mission Classes

John Aries

As mentioned in the forum before the note of possible classes in Star Trek Online were a dream well 2 months later and hours of work and progress im am happy to announce a BETA Version of Introduction to STO will be released next month. HOWEVER keep in mind until approved by the Academy it will not be a class and only a BETA Mission available. This Mission will be released sometime in May-June when it is finalized and completed. As Exciting as this is if you would like the be included as a Character in the Story leave a reply or send me a PM or email me at Grooveshark1012@gmail.com.

So far this is who is in the story:

Kermie Mistwallow
Kondrad Hyland

Those in the story will have full rights to approve and change what there character does and says.

A Sneek peak of the Story will be posted 2 weeks prior to the release of the Mission

*Note this is not a Academic Course or Class until Approval is granted**

Squadron Leader for STO

Johnathan Wesley Aries :voyager:
Mike Calhoun
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral
Duty Post: Commander-in-Chief UFS
Ship/Station Posted: UF Starfleet Headquarters
Grid: Unknown

Looking forward to seeing something happen with STO.....
Sov Meriman

Kermie n Kondrad eh ;)
mmm, be still my wandering mind ;)
John Aries

Update 05/28/2015

Mission Completed.

It is supposed to be posted already I am waiting to try to find it listed however you defend the tranquility against Klingons meet kermie and kondrad and beam down to fight off Klingon forces. Right now the name is UFS Class Disreguard the name ive not been able to change it this mission is not a class only a introduction to sto and gives you the member a chance to test your combat ability. Again I am unable to change the name disreguard it as soon as it is posted and playable ill update it with the name to enter to search for it!

End update
madadh magic

i was actually going to go though ufs history and do something like this, just haven't sat down and learned foundry mission stuff.
John Aries

Right now the system is complex so what im doing is basic but im trying to create a some missions reguarding UFS and events ect as im able well see how it goes im constantly learning new items it does not help they took the foundry down for service for 4 weeks
Mike Calhoun
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral
Duty Post: Commander-in-Chief UFS
Ship/Station Posted: UF Starfleet Headquarters
Grid: Unknown

Looking forward to participate
madadh magic

let me know john im going to see if i can find some stuff, but my idea was going into the history and start with how ufs got into delta and such. i will see what i can do maybe some reading.
John Aries

Well Write it on up ill create it this summer ill have loads of time
madadh magic

so far writing it up just trying to make sure it's perfect
John Aries

good good as soon as i get it ill begin scripting the foundry mission asap

Return to “Aldebaran Colony”